PART 51

Arnav is trying to call Aman from evening but his mobile is switched off. He called Sanvi and she said… they didn't gone on date today. She don't have any idea about this.

Arnav: where are you dammit!!! Please come back soon. Is something happened to him??? No…. No….. he's fine.

Arnav was so tensed that he's roaming here and there and Calling his team to know about Aman. But they also said they don't know.

Arnav: I said him to take BGs with him. But he not listen to.me. idiot….

Before he call commissioner Arnav saw Aman coming inside cottage with lost state. He's coming like someone dear once dead. Arnav just hugged him tightly and said….

Arnav: where were you?? You know how much worry I'm?? God… I thought something happened to you.

But Aman is not moving at all. This date he saw when their best buddy Paglet is dead. Arnav cupped his face and asked “what happened Aman?? Tell me?? Why you standing like this…. Like everything you lost. Talk to me Aman”.

Aman: nothing left to talk Arnav. Everything is over.

Arnav was shocked hearing this…..he didn't get why he's saying like this. Aman's eyes filled with tears…. His eyes are red.

Arnav: can you please tell me what Happened to you? I'm not getting anything dammit. Someone told you something?? Just tell me their name… I will make their life hell. Just tell me what happened?? Why you're so lost Aman??

Aman: today whatever I'm going to say, will change your entire life Arnav.

Arnav: what?? What change??

Aman: Agni is the person who Khushi hired to trap Tara. Khushi know him. That's why she went to meet him today….. I saw them talking with each other and heard whatever they talked.

Arnav was shocked and taken aback hearing this. He can't believe that his Khushi plotted that.

Arnav: That means She's the reason behind Vihaan's Death!!

Reality fell on him like a thunder. Arnav sat on the sofa to balance himself. Arnav and Aman seeing each other pain in each other Eyes for their Friend Paglet. At the meantime Khushi entered inside the cottage and saw both of them lost somewhere.

Khushi: what happened?? Why you both sitting like this?? Is something happened??

Hearing her voice Arnav's anger reached his peak point. He angrily stood up from the sofa. Seeing his anger Khushi took two step back.

Arnav: you know Agni right?? You planted him in my life to make my life hell.

Khushi was shocked hearing this. She saw Aman who sitting like a lost child. Arnav angrily held her arms and asked “I'm asking you something Dammit!!! Answer me”.

Khushi have tears in her eyes, because Arnav held her tightly and that is paining her. She angrily said …..

Khushi: “Yes, I planted him. And I don't regrets that. You also checked her background right?? You know she have many boyfriends like Agni. I don't wanted that girl to spoil your future becoming your wife. That's why I planted Agni is her life. I wanted you to see her real character. You distracted from your goal because of her. That's why I did this. Your life is important for me Arnav. If anyone try to mess with your life then I will remove them from your life.

Don't expect Sorry from me. Because I know whatever I did is right thing. And I don't regret it.

Arnav: that means you know me before also. How?? Why you did this?? from when you started to follow me Khushi?? I want to know everything.