PART 15

Neerav is hell angry and throwing things in his office.

Neerav: who idiot plotted this plan?? Who?? You guys found him?

Person: no sir, he disappeared like air. We searched entire auditorium, but no trace of him.

Neerav; he's just pawn, the master Mind is someone else. Find that person by hook or crook.

His persons nodded their head and went out, Neerav came to main office to talk higher authorities.

Neerav: I served 15 years to this party, just someone said something about me and you guys asking resignation?? How can you do this?

Higher authorities: see Neerav, we know that you served a lot for our party, but whatever happened today is all true, if we take you then no one going to vote you, in the end our party will lose.

Neerav: then make it this news as fake news and tell opposition done this.

Higher authorities: we tried, but the ACP is not ready to take money from us and he submitted all documents. Now we can't do anything.

Neerav: Shit, my entire career destroyed.

Saying this angrily he went out from office and directly came to RM.

AR COTTAGE:

Aman: what she hugged you!! Wow!! what a welcome Yar, by the way you gone there to take class and came back without saying anything??

Arnav: she's so daring Aman and she have point also, she's giving justice to someone and that someone is somewhere my sister. How can I say something to her.

Aman: what?? You already accepted her as your sister?? Tomorrow her mother also come then you will accept her as second mother??

Arnav: I think you not heard clearly Aman, rain girl said she's Orphan. I don't know whether Mom accept her or not.

Aman: when you going to meet your new sister??

Arnav: Khushi not ready to disclose her identity, she said when she's sure about me then only she will disclose.

Aman: she know you very well right? Then what she want to sure?

Arnav: safety for that girl, it's not enough that I accepted, she wants to sure about my family and you very well know how's my family.

Saying this Arnav went out, Aman seeing Arnav and said "I know something is cooking in your mind Arnav, you accepted that girl so easily, that's what disturbing me".

RAIZADA MANSION:

Neerav came to RM with angry expression and saw Aaradhya is eating Gulab Jamun in hall while listening music. Neerav came and switched off the music and glaring her angrily.

Neerav: here my entire career crashed down and you celebrating eating sweet?

Aaradhya: what happened Neerav?? I didn't understand what you saying.

Neerav: don't pretend Aaradhya, I know that you know what happened today, I am guessing somewhat that Your son is behind this.

Aaradhya: my son is straight forward, if he want he will directly ask you, not need to do hiding behind you.

Neerav: OK fine, but seeing my destruction, you're happy right?

Aaradhya: I am surprise if in some day your son also come out like today I get to know about your daughter.

Neerav: I don't have any daughter, it's plotted by opposition.

Aaradhya: really?? I don't think so, Because ACP Azaan already submitted the documents, all are original documents.