PART 21

Tara is tensed thinking whatever Arnav said her.

Tara: is he really gave Ransome to kill me?? He Can, he's capable of doing that. What to do now??

She's thinking when she got one idea and dialed khushi's number.

ARSHI ROOM

Khushi came back to their room and saw Arnav seeing some file. He's in serious mode.

Khushi: Aman called me, he said your mobile number is switched off.

Arnav still seeing file said ‘what is cooking between you and Mom?? Don't think I don't know anything”.

Khushi: when you know everything then why you asking me?

Arnav lifted his head and saw Khushi, she saw him angrily and said “you know, you're not a good person nor a good son, you don't care about anyone ASR, how ridiculous is your life.

Arnav: Don't Judge My Story by the Chapter you Walked In.  Understanding this ASR is not
that easy.

Khushi: you just sticking to your past ASR, come out of that and see new world is waiting for you.

Arnav: I left my past very long ago, it's too far from me that it will afraid to come to me now.

Khushi: really?? I don't think so, you turned heartless only because of your past. Never be a prisoner of your past. It just a lesson not a life sentence.

Arnav saw her keenly and said “is Aman kept his hand on your head, that you're talking like him”.

Khushi was about to give back answer when her mobile rang, she saw Tara name is flashing. She don't know what to do, she went towards pool side and received her call.

Khushi: yes tell me, what happened?

Tara: Khushi, I am in danger, can you give me shelter for some days in your home?

Khushi: why? What happened?? Is everything is OK?

Tara: nothing OK, today I met ASR, he said he gave Ransome to kill me Khushi, I don't know what to do.

Khushi was stunned hearing this, she peeked inside their room and saw Arnav doing something in his mobile.

Tara: I am afraid of even go out. I don't know what to do, my mind is totally blocked Khushi. You're the only hope I have.

Khushi: I am out of station and NK also not in city, what to do?

Khushi lies to Tara, because she can't give her shelter in her home, she herself staying in RM.

Tara: OK fine, I will see other way, when you come back inform me.

Khushi: ya sure, take care.

After hanging Khushi came inside their room and staring Arnav in unbelievable expression. Arnav know she's staring him.

Arnav: don't stare me like that, it's not suitable for your character. In love that's OK, but not in our relationship.

Khushi: you're really a monster ASR. This I know very well.

Arnav: giving lecture to others is easy Khushi, but when you go through same pain then only you get to know value of that pain. People say a lot about me, behind my back. So, I watch what they Do to prove me wrong. I will see how you will prove me wrong.

Saying this he came down where his mother is thinking something. He came and sits beside her.

Arnav: what happened mom, you're upset on something, why you don't like your daughter in-law??