PART 68

Arnav lifted Khushi and made her sit in car, he turned towards Zoya and Fayaz and said them to come to AR Cottage. Fayaz said ok.

AR COTTAGE:

Aman is flirting with Sanvi, he’s throwing flowers on her and pulling her hairs here and there.

Sanvi: i will complain to ASR and Di, you became a shameless.

Aman pinned her to the nearest wall and said “Shamelessness is our trademark my dear future wifey”.

Sanvi: now they will come, leave me still lot of work is pending, do that.

Aman: almost done na, little bit romance is needed in between, otherwise Readers think that i am not romantic.

Sanvi: they very well know that you and ASR both are shameless. No one compete with you both.

Aman pinned her and before he kiss her they heard that someone is coughing, aman left her and turned towards door and saw Arnav is smirking seeing them.

Arnav: thank god that i am here, think if Mamma came there here instead of me then she take your class.

Aman: so soon you guys came?

Arnav: why? Your romance is incomplete, don’t worry, after marriage you will get plenty of chances to romance. That’s why i called priest today for marriage date. Don’t start to dream now, come…… Khushi is waiting outside.

Sanvi brought Aarthi thaal, Aaradhya came inside the home and did Aarthi and they welcomed both mother and baby. Rose petal path is decorated from main door to Arshi bedroom. Everywhere blue, red and white balloons are hanging.

Aman: see to welcome i and Sanvi did lot of hard work. How’s that??

Khushi: it awesome, don’t worry i will decorate your bedroom for first night.

Sanvi hugged Khushi in shy and Aman is smiling, at the mean time Fayaz and Zoya also came, Arnav welcomed them heartly. Fayaz thinking way changed after meeting Arnav. They became friends.

They enjoyed a lot and after some time Fayaz and Zoya bid bye to them, fayaz invited all to his home for dinner. Arnav promised that they will come.

JAIL:

Priya: trusting you i did that, now see i am in jail. In few days you also shift here Neerav.

Neerav: i said, don’t worry about the case, i will make your bail, then we will go out of this city. Ok? Don’t take tension.

Priya: you think ASR leave you that easily? You throw mud on his reputation which he will surely take revenge.

Neerav: i am not going to bend that easily, you don’t worry, i will think something about us. Have a patience.

Saying that he bid bye to priya and came out from the jail, when he came back he was shocked seeing Mr. roy here.

Roy: nice to meet you here, how’s your life going,on street?? Enjoying your life??

Roy mocked him which surely burning Neerav, angrily he said “Don’t you dare to talk such things with me, don’t forget that i gave you that job in AR as official lawyer”.

Roy: so what? You just suggested my name, ASR trust me so much that i can do anything for him, he’s not like you. Thank god, that he’s not casanova image personality. Now you see what he will do to you now.

Neerav: why are you here??

Roy: that is none of your business, count your days, ASR is busy with his son and wife, that’s why he not took this matter in his hand. Once he’s free then your story will be end.