PART 13

HAPPY HOME:

NK: what?? Are you mad Khush? I am not going to help you in this matter. If uncle get to know then, he will kill me for sure.

Khushi: it's not that risky, Darpok NK. You said you're detective sometime, then show it now.

NK: Duffer, I am model, a celebrity, in childhood I became detective Because you always stolen chocolate from refrigerator.

Khushi: are you going to help me or not?? If you say No then I will tell Dad that you have girlfriend.

NK: Girlfriend? When she born?? I myself don't know that I have girlfriend!!

Khushi: I know it's lie, but Dad trust my words more than you.

NK joined his hands in front of Khushi and said “Meri Maa, you want to destroy my career? Saying these things to Uncle??”.

Khushi: tell me fast I don't have much time, are you helping me or not?

NK: fine, but this first and last help from my side.

Khushi; I will see, now go your shooting is started now.

NK: which shooting?? I am on holiday.

Khushi: you're going to meet Mr. Neerav Singh Raizada, you have to prepare yourself right?

NK nodded his head and went towards his room to practice. Khushi folded her hands across to chest and said “This Press Meeting going to disaster for your career Mr. Neerav Singh Raizada, you're trying to stand for election right? But after this press meeting, party people throw you out
the party”.

AR OFFICE:

Aman: what you think? What Rain Girl do, to teach Mr. Raizada??

Arnav: I myself confused Aman, I don't know whether she's behind me or Mr. Raizada?

Aman: what do you mean??

Arnav: I know she have some motive behind this, but for whom? And why?

Aman: you think Rain Girl have some motive? I don't think so, Because she's not at all related to your family nor any in business deals.

Arnav; some what I know about her, she's kind to who's suffering from pain, but she's dangerous woman who take Panga with her.

Aman keenly watching Arnav, and Arnav lost somewhere in Khushi's memory. Aman kept his palm on his forehead for not believing. He thought something and stood up and standing near cabin door and started to sing a song.

Tumhe Unse Huva Hai Pyaar Hum Kya Karre.
Aap Hi Bataye Hum Kya Karre.

When he said Unse Aman moved his eyes as Khushi. Arnav saw him smiling and he took file throws towards Aman.

Arnav: don't start again Aman.

Aman: you know Rain Girl will become Healing Soulmate to her life partner.

Arnav: what do you mean by Healing Soulmate??

Aman: Healing Soulmate means, They Come to life with the purpose to teach you some lesson that can clear blockage from Your Past. ​If you became her life partner then scene is different.

Arnav: why?? How it's different.

Aman: Your relationship is Twin Flames, that means, Both are opposite to each other and yet there is strong magnetism between them.

Arnav: I will decide what my relationship will be like with Rain Girl.

Aman: but you're not ready to have any relationship with her Arnav, remember you said Only One Night Stand.

LIFE CARE FOUNDATION:

NK also came with Khushi, seeing calm in LCF, NK is stunned, the arguing His Khush is different and here Khushi is different.

Khushi: what happened? Why you staring me like that??

NK: I can't believe seeing you this calm Khush.

Khushi: we have to learn When To Be Aggressive and When To be Calm. You remembered Na, what to ask?

NK: yes ma'am don't worry, I will do my best.

ON ROAD:

Arnav is driving his car and only thinking about what Aman said today, whatever he said is true, he not believe in Love and Relationships that much. He stopped his car when signal turned to red. His mind is fully clouded when Khushi's Scotty stopped beside him and she smiled seeing him.

Arnav: Not again Arnav, stop Day dreaming about her.

He ignored and seeing towards signal when Khushi knocked his car window. He moves window
down and said.

Arnav: stop coming in my dream, I know it's my illusion.

Khushi was confused seeing him. She slowly pinched on his arm which is he kept on window.

Arnav: Ouch!!!

He started to rub his hand when Khushi said “see, it's not Day Dream”. Arnav saw her and said “Ohh, I am thinking something else, didn't saw you, by the way this is our second meeting in signal”.

Khushi: ya, by the way where are you going??

Arnav slowly said “To Find Peace Of Mind”.

Khushi: sorry, I didn't heard.

Arnav: nothing, going to attend meeting. What you planned?

Khushi: which plan??

Arnav: about Neerav Singh Raizada.

Before Khushi say something, signal turned to green. Khushi started her Scotty and said bye to Arnav. He also started his car and went towards AR Cottage. When he came to home, he saw the red mark on his hand where Khushi pinched him.

Arnav; it's looks like love bite…. Red Love Bite. You have something in you Rain Girl that attracting me towards you.

TEMPLE:

Khushi stopped her Scotty near Temple and waiting for someone, when she about to call Aaradhya came from Temple and smiled seeing Khushi.

Khushi: Hi Aunty?? Sorry that day in hurry I didn't met you properly.

Aaradhya: that's OK, I didn't called you here to ask about my husband nor my son, I felt to meet you, that's why I called you here.

Khushi: don't take it wrong, but you're different compared to your husband and son, you're very calm.

Aaradhya: every fingers are not same in hand Khushi, like that in family people also not same.

Khushi became Silent hearing this, because Khushi remembered her mother when Aaradhya talking.

Aaradhya: you have any dream about your life partner??

Khushi: My mother said, Marry or Love The Ones that Heard You When You Never Said A Word​.

Aaradhya: so, understanding life partner you want.

Khushi: why you asking this Aunty??

Aaradhya: just casually, your age girls are already married know, that's why I asked how should be your life partner.

Khushi: that's so sweet of you Aunty, thank you for asking, but sorry i really have to go now, see you soon.

Khushi bid bye to Aaradhya, she turned towards God and said “this girl is cute and Sweet, but my Chote is totally opposite of Khushi. How to bring them close?”.

Khushi came to home and called NK.

Khushi: what's going on there? No one recognized you right?

NK: don't worry about that, here everything is fine, still Neerav Singh Raizada not came.

Khushi: Plan Well before you start, just remember Tailor and Carpenter Rules……. Measure Twice…. But Cut Once.

NK: god Khush, don't be that serious OK? I know what to do, you just think what to do after this.

Khushi: just follow the plan, I will take care rest of the things. See you soon, All the best.

NK hang up the call and Khushi said “You're Gone Mr. Neerav Singh Raizada, today is the last day of your political career”.

NK entered inside the venue Changing his attires and look, no one recognize him as NK. He's sitting in conference and waiting for Neerav Singh Raizada. Lot of media and press people are
here because Neerav Singh Raizada making official announcement of his standing for election. All media gossiping about Neerav.

Media Person: all people know that he won election using his Son name. I think this time he repeat same thing.

NK: but all know ASR don't like his father. He will not support him.

Media person: all know that, but he uses his name without knowing ASR.

NK thought this Neerav is too dangerous. Khushi is tensed and roaming here and there when Ojas came to her.

Ojas: what happened Khushi?? You're worry about something?

Khushi: yes Dad, like you know, we just not give shelter to people but we also settle their life.

Ojas; that I know, what that related to your worry??

Khushi: please dad don't ask , I can't tell you truth now, I don't like to lie to you. Please hope you understand.

Ojas caressed her hairs and kissed on her forehead and said “Whatever you’re doing, don't stop and Not Give Up, Because Greatness Takes Time”.

Khushi: sure Dad, I will remember your words.