PART 57

Aman: [o call] I think we have to stop this act. If Arnav is with Khushi then now everything will be sort ou.

Ojas: No Aman, I know him very well. That Agni call him and say something then he will again believe that.

Aman: so… what you thought uncle??

Ojas: our next plan will blow his head. This time I'm 100% sure about that.

Ojas explained his last idea to make Arnav and Khushi one. Aman also said ok to this plan.

AR COTTAGE

Aaradhya: what happening Aman?? Why my Brother hell bent to make their life even worse??

Aman: don't worry about that Aunty. Everything will be fine. You just see where is Uncle…. I mean Neerav Singh Raizada. He's silent nowadays. Hope he's not plotting against us. Because whatever we're facing now is too much.

Aaradhya: you don't worry about him. I will check his whereabouts.

Aman said ok and went out. He dialed Arnav's number but he's not picking his call.

HAPPY HOME

Arnav woke up and rubbing his eyes…. When he opened his eyes he saw Khushi in front of him in Sleeping mode. He stood on his elbow and removed her hairs from her face and kissed on her forehead.

Arnav: I'm duffer and dumb who's going to ruin his own life. But I promise Khushi. I will make everything ok.

He didn't disturbed her sleep. He wake up and came down. He was about to go out he heard Ojas talking with someone in phone. He ignored but what he heard made him mad…

Ojas: Yes, today they're coming to see Khushi?? No… no we're ready for this alliance. No worries… you come tomorrow to see my daughter.

Arnav was shocked hearing this. How can he fix his Khushi's Marriage with someone else? when her husband is here, standing in the Same roof. Before he go to ask this his mobile rang. Seeing Aman number he picked up.

Arnav: what happened?? Why are you calling me from morning Aman??

Aman: you heard your Hitler Father in-law searching for groom. That to for Khushi.

Arnav: I know that now…. I'm going to ask him. How can he do that??

Aman: you don't say anything. I will go and talk to him.

Arnav: no Aman, this Time I will handle, in our marriage time you done a lot.

Aman: [thinking] this Arnav ruin our plan…. He thought something quick and said “see, your Hitler Father in-law already angry on you, if you ask him now then in anger he will fix Khushi's Marriage with that guy. I will meet him”.

Arnav said ok and came out from the happy home. Ojas saw him going out.

Ojas: my Sister is so calm and see her son… lot of Attitude filled in his body. But I'm also Hitler Father in-law my dear attitude freak Damad. I know how to fix you.

Arnav asked where they're meeting but Aman denied him. So Arnav started to follow Aman's car. Aman Smiled seeing him following.

Aman: see… what we all are doing to make you realize importance of Khushi in your life. Uff!! To tough job.

Aman reached where ojas told him to come. Ojas also saw Arnav in a distance.

Aman: how can you do this Uncle?? You're searching for alliance for Khushi??

Ojas: yes, why?? Why you asking this? She's my daughter, I will decide what to do.

Aman: seeing her condition who will marry her??