PART 4

Khushi reached back to home and sat on sofa, Ojas came to her with cup of
coffee, he know today is hectic day for her.

Ojas: what happened Khushi?? You met Zoya?? What she said??

Khushi: nothing, she's fine dad.

Ojas saw her thinking something else and caressed her hairs and asked
“What happened Khushi? Something is bothering you?”. Khushi kept her head on his shoulder and said, “Dad, in this world, so many cruel people are stay”.

Ojas: what happened?? Someone came to Ashram today??

Khushi: no Dad, I am talking about Saanvi, you know today she went to
commit suicide. When she called me I was so afraid that, I don't know when and how I reached that place.

Ojas was shocked hearing this and said “What??? Saanvi? Yesterday I talked with her, she's all normal”.

Khushi: I think we've to arrange one motivational speech program for all
who're suffering from self confidence.

Ojas nodded his head, Khushi came to her room and saw her scratches. She
remembered the accident and the person who is reason for this.

Khushi: Arnav Singh Raizada, I thought he's not what Newspaper and channel show him. But I am wrong he's monster, don't have manners to talk with a girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAIZADA MANSION:

Arnav came to meet his mother after one week, he hate to come here. But he can't ignore his mother. He never show her that he concern for her…. When his SUV entered inside the mansion, Aaradhya is super happy. She waits for this moment when her son come to meet her.

Arnav came in and directly went to his room, Neerav saw him coming and said “Now you got time for your parents??”.

Arnav turned towards him and said with attitude “You're mistaken Mr.
Raizada, I am here only for my mother”.

Neerav: how much you Deny, but Truth is that You're my son. Proof is
whatever you're doing in your personal life.

Arnav angrily closed his fist and said “I know what I am doing, I am not like you who force women on bed, I have my own set of rules”.

Neerav: what makes difference in this?? Both way it just physical pleasure, nothing else.

Arnav: your this attitude proves that You're not good father, who idiot father talks openly about sexual relationship in front of his son?.

Neerav: I know you're trying to take Aaradhya from this mansion, but it's not possible, she will not come leaving me alone.

Arnav smiled and said “You know, I really feel pity on you seeing your
situation, one side wife is there, only for name sake. She don't love you, other side you say me as your son, who not even use your name as father, and taking my mother? don't worry one day I will take my mother with me”.

Arnav smiled and went inside his room, Aaradhya came with coffee and saw Neerav standing there and seeing towards Arnav’s room.

Aaradhya: just now he came, don't spoil his mood.

Saying this she came to Arnav's room where he's standing pool side area and watching water. He sensed his mother and turned towards her, he wanted to hug her but he controlled his feelings.

Aaradhya: how are you Chote? Here your coffee.

Arnav just nodded and took coffee mug from her hand and sipped, he closed his eyes feelings this taste, he miss this coffee very much, no one make coffee like this.

Aaradhya: Tonight you're staying here Na?

Aaradhya asked him with hope he say yes. Arnav saw his mother and wanted to say No, but the hope in her eyes is something that his heart not ready to make her sad.

Arnav: I am staying tonight.

Aaradhya is super hearing this, she came out of his room smiling. Arnav
know tonight he will eat many dishes from his mother. She will prepare his favorite dishes tonight.

Arnav: [self-talk] I know you love me more than anything in this world
Mamma, then why you not ready to come with me?? How you stay with a man who destroyed your and my life.

Neerav get to know Arnav is staying here, he thought this is good chance towhatever he's thinking, he came to Aaradhya and said.

Neerav: Aaradhya, tonight for dinner my friend and his family coming to
dinner.

Aaradhya: why tonight?? Hope you're not planning something else. If you're doing then, I am warning you.

Neerav: in this your son will be beneficial, because my friend have a daughter and they're looking for groom. It will be best to if they see each other what say??

Aaradhya: for your political career you're using my son? Don't forget that he's ASR, if he get to know that you're doing something like this then whatever political career you have now, he will destroy all that.

Neerav: that's why I am saying you, talk with him and said until how many days he stays single?? Today or tomorrow he have to marry Na??

Aaradhya: you don't need think about his marriage. He will select his bride.

Neerav: he's playboy Aaradhya, no one give him their daughter to him for marriage.

Aaradhya: maybe my son is playboy, but he's not liar and he don't hide his character like someone who's standing in front of me. He's honest whatever he do, that to openly.

Neerav: they're coming and it's final.

Aaradhya: let they come, after if something happens then don't tell me that I am not warned you.

Arnav came out from his mansion and walking on road side, he have habit if he feel suffocate then he walk around. He's going when he saw Khushi coming on cycle, headphones are on in her ears.

Arnav: nowadays girls roam on Scotty and this girl is roaming on cycle.

Arnav standing folding his hands in cross, Khushi saw him and stopped her cycle in front of him and removed her headphones.

Khushi: you here again?? What happened to your car?? Working properly after your punch??

Khushi mocked seeing him, Arnav just staring her in Unbelievable expression.

Arnav: you don't know from whom you're taking panga Miss. Cycle Girl.

Khushi: I am very well know who you're. By the way you stay here around??

Arnav: why?? You want to spend One night with me??

Khushi: if some girl ask you about whereabouts then it doesn't not mean that she's interested in you. And about one night stand, You're Not my type.

This is the first time someone rejected him, he took two step back and saw
her from top to bottom and said “Not bad, you maintained your figure very well”.

Khushi: thank you ASR. Bye.

Saying this Khushi went out on her cycle. Arnav is staring her going and
started to go back to his mansion.

Arnav: oh shit! I forgot to ask her name. Leave it, it's not suits you ASR. What she said I am not capable of her taste?? Impressive.

It was night Neerav’s friend and family came to dinner, Aaradhya welcomed them. She don't know how Arnav react seeing them. They all sitting in hall and Arnav came down and saw these people. He ignored them and came to dining table and called her mother.

Arnav: Mamma, serve my dinner.

Aaradhya came to him from kitchen, Neerav and his friends family came to dining table and sat with Arnav to have dinner. Arnav is having his food ignoring all.

Siddarth: [Neerav's friend] hello ASR, how are you??

Arnav: I don't talk when I am eating, so?? Don't disturb me.

Neerav saw Aaradhya to say something, but she denied. Siddarth daughter is trying to impress him but Arnav not at all saw her in once.

Neerav: ASR, she's Maithili, my Friend daughter, she's designer.

Arnav looked up once and nodded his head and again started to eat. It was
awkward moment. All finished their dinner and Arnav stood up to go when Siddharth stopped him.

Siddharth: when you going to marry ASR?? You thought about marriage??
Arnav saw his father and said “No, I am waiting someone's death, when he die next day itself I will marry”.

All are shocked, Aaradhya know that Arnav will guess these things very well, but Neerav not understand

Siddarth: I didn't get you.

Arnav: don't think much about me, i know why you came here and who
invited you here. But you very well know how I am??

Maithili: physical relationship are common nowadays ASR, I don't have any objections in this.

Arnav smiled seeing her and said “You know, you not even fit for One night stand with Arnav Singh Raizada, forget about life time commitment, you guys
thought I am playboy and no one give me their daughter to marry??”.

Maithili: No, No ASR, I just said casually. What I am saying is, I don't have problem with your one night stand after marriage also.

Aaradhya: Shut up! I don't need a daughter in-law like you. Chote, you go to your room. Don't need to hear their talks.

Siddarth: who will give him their daughter, no respected family give him their daughter.

Arnav: thank God you yourself cleared that you guys are not belong to respected family.

Aaradhya: now before I throw you out, just leave. And about respected family daughter, I will prove you wrong one day bringing respectful daughter in-law to this home.

Without saying much they left, Aaradhya is seeing Arnav all cool in this argument. What happened to him that he's this much calm today?? He not yelled on them and just calmly talking with them.

Aaradhya: are you OK Chote?? I mean you not said anything to them.

Arnav: when my mother is protecting me then why I will interfere?? I know you will handle this, that's why I became silent viewer here.

Aaradhya smiled hearing this, Arnav holds her hand and brought her to dining table and made her sit and served dinner to her for the first time. This day Aaradhya will never forget in her life.