PART 53

HAPPY HOME:

Aaradhya came to happy home to meet Khushi. She know that Khushi is not in this Vihaan's matter. When she entered inside Happy home she's shocked to see Khushi sleeping on the carpet in the hall. She hurriedly came and wake her up. Seeing Aaradhya Khushi hugged her tightly and crying.

Khushi: Mamma…..

Aaradhya: shh…. Don't cry Khushi.

Khushi: I promise Mamma, I'm not done anything wrong. I admit that I planted Agni in their life. But I really don't know about Vihaan's Death.

Aaradhya: ok….. first calm down, it just a begning and you lost everything. Still more comes from Chote. You have to be strong…. Don't lose your hope Khushi.

Khushi: how is he??

Aaradhya: what else he can do, yesterday night he was drunk and smoked that he fainted because of Sugar level dropped.

Khushi: it's all because of me. I wanted to bring happiness in his life and I'm the one brought pain and Sorrows in his life.

Aaradhya: you don't know about Vihaan right?? I will tell you about him…..

Saying that Aaradhya explained everything to Khushi. About their unbreakable friendship, Vihaan staying in USA…… Everything.

Aaradhya: you saw their friendship right? It's same with Vihaan also. They love him so much. Because he's orphan like Aman. I admitted Chote in boarding school seeing Neerav’s character. There they became friends. Friends for life.

Vihaan went to USA, because he got placement in USA company. He's ready to leave that company, because he don't want leave Arnav and Aman here in India. But these two forced him to take that job.

When Vihaan heard about Arnav's break up Love story…. He came back permanently. Morning he was here and Night, he's dead. Chote thought because of him their Paglet is not with them. I don't know when Chote and Aman will forgive you, but you have to wait for that time Khushi. The scar is so deep inside their heart that it's takes time to heal.

Khushi: that means Arnav Know Tara's real face before that accident??

Aaradhya: When Arnav get to know about her character he broke up, but when he saw same man with her kissing on middle of the road, his Anger reached to peak and he beaten that person badly. In anger that person….. I mean Agni pushed Vihaan In front of car and…… Everything lost in that Dark Night.

After few minutes silence Aaradhya said “ Take care I have to go home now. Be Strong and wait for right time”.

Khushi nodded her head and Aaradhya kept food on the table and said to have, she specially prepared for Khushi. After that Aaradhya bid bye to her. Khushi is thinking deeply for what next??

AR COTTAGE

Aaradhya informed about the problems between Arnav and Khushi to her brother Ojas D’Souza. Because the scene she saw Khushi today made her to inform this to Ojas. If she stays alone then something going to happen for sure.

Arnav came down after getting fresh, he's all ready to go Office. The Old heartless ASR is back.

Arnav: Mamma, I'm going to office, don't wait for me. I will have lunch outside.

Aaradhya can see pain in his eyes, but she not said anything, she just said ok and Arnav came out from the cottage. When he sat in car he closed his eyes and kept his head on steering wheel. Forgetting Khushi is not easy. He was about to start car when he got call from Ojas D’Souza. He don't know what to say him…. Because he promised him that he will take care of Khushi. He gulped his saliva and received the call.