Part 19

AR OFFICE

Aman: Arnav, sheikh industry launched their KD collection today.

Arnav: really?? Yesterday I was busy. So not got Time to see, by the way who's this KD?? Any clues you got?

Aman: No, in Sheikh industry no one saw KD, they just know his/her name. Only Mr. Sheik know about KD.

Arnav: leave it, AR is not cheap company, just for one or two success of sheik industry will not affect us.

Aman: we know that, but we don't have to neglect our competitors.

Arnav: then find this KD, you already made my life hell challenging me and now I am suffering that to life long.

Aman: I didn't said you to marry Rain Girl, you chosen that path and now walk, but be careful, she's not ordinary girl, she will not take your shits, just remember Neerav Singh Raizada's condition before taking risk.

HAPPY HOME

NK: what all this Khush?? You accepted your marriage just like that??

Khushi: I am not accepted him NK, he needs a lesson in his life and I will teach him that lesson.

NK: while teaching him lesson, don't forget yourself, Because this ASR is very dangerous. He is like a Ocean, Ocean maybe looks like Silent, but that doesn't mean that it don't have power, a silent ocean comes out as Tsunami and destroy everything, keep this in your mind.

Khushi: I will handle him, but the tension is, how Dad will react hearing my marriage??

NK: ASR not reveal your marriage status that soon, so we have time to tell uncle, he's staying in Lonavala for one month, that's enough for us to keep him away from this matter.

They're talking when Mr. Sheik came to HH. Khushi smiled seeing him.

Khushi: how are you Jiju? And what about Zoya? Is she Angry on me?

Fayaz: we both are fine, she know you’re busy person, so she don't have any issue about it. I came here to congratulate you.

NK and Khushi saw each other face, they thought Fayaz get to know about Khushi's marriage.

Fayaz: why you both are shocked?? I came to congratulate you. Your KD collection successfully published in fashion world. You know we beaten AR Fashion House in this. Thank you so much KD, you're awesome designer.

Khushi is happy hearing this, they talked about other things.

Fayaz: I just don't know what will be ASR reaction after this…

LIFE CARE FOUNDATION

After talking with Fayaz, Khushi came to see LCF progress. She's checking the documents when Sanvi came to her.

Sanvi: Didi, what you done?? I said you Raizada people are dangerous, then why you took this step?? Now that person start to search for me.

Khushi: don't worry about that, they will not reach you. You just focus on your life. You don't need their surname to live your life. Create your own identity Sanvi. Other things leave it to me.

Sanvi: but Didi, after joining job, I have to stay out of this LCF right?

Khushi: until you properly settle down, you can stay here, after that you, yourself tell me that you wanna go and live your life Fully.

Sanvi: I don't care about my life Didi, you should be safe, you don't know that person, he's Monster.

Khushi: Father or Son??