PART 46

Aman was shocked seeing Khushi in front of him.

Sanvi: Didi, he's my boyfriend Aman, and Aman she's the one…… my Didi.

Aman: what?! She's your Didi??

Khushi: why?! Not expected me here? what are you doing here Aman?? Is it true that you love Sanvi??

Sanvi: one minute, you both know each other before??.

Aman and Khushi at a time said “Yes”. Sanvi seeing them confusingly because Aman not mentioned Khushi's name ever whenever they met.

Khushi: now can you tell me what's going on Aman??

Aman: nothing, like you know now…. I Love Sanvi. I met her in one of the conference. From there our Love started.

Khushi: is she know what relationship you have with Arnav Singh Raizada??

Aman: where that comes in Khushi Bhabhi?? It doesn't matter whom I related.

Khushi: it is Aman. You don't know anything about Sanvi. Then how can you love her??

Aman: I think this is not safe place to talk these matters. Come we will go outside.

Sanvi, Khushi and Aman came to out Street of Delhi. Trio standing seeing each other faces.

Aman: now can you tell me what's the matter Khushi Bhabhi??

Sanvi: why you calling her as Buabhi??

Aman: because she's my Best friend Arnav Singh Raizada's Wife.

Sanvi was shocked hearing this. She know Khushi Married to ASR, but she don't know Aman Mathur is his best friend.

Sanvi: that means you're ASR best friend?? Why you not said this before Aman.

Aman: you love a person seeing his Friends?? No right??

Khushi; that's not the thing Aman. The girl who you're loving she's none other than Neerav Singh Raizada's Daughter.

Aman was shocked hearing this. Khushi turned towards Sanvi and said “He's Aman Mathur, ASR best friend and live with us in same home. How can you guys don't know these things?? Aman is exception, what about you Sanvi??”.

Sanvi: he just said that he's working in AR.

Aman: I know she's orphan and lives in orphanage. She didn't told me that she's staying in LCF.

Khushi: this is the reality, think it about and then decide.

Aman: if Arnav is not happy then I'm not going to step in this relationship.

Khushi: for him you sacrifice your love Aman? How can you do that. When you loved then face it with courage.

Aman: saying is easy Khushi, I don't want to disappoint Arnav. I love Sanvi more than anything…… But not more than Arnav. I can live my life without Sanvi but not without Arnav.

Aman came and stood in front of sanvi. He holds her hands and in teary voice he said “I'm sorry Sanvi, I promised you a beautiful life, but I'm breaking my promise Today. If possible please forgive me”.

Sanvi: don't say like that Aman, I love you so much. Please don't leave me.

Aman kept his forehead on Sanvi's forehead and said “I always love you, no matter what, but we can't dream of our future together”.

Khushi is angry seeing Aman like that. She agree that he loves Arnav so much that he's ready to sacrifice his love also. Sometime being selfish is not bad. Khushi is determined to make them close to each other. After emotional good bye Aman left. Sanvi hugged Khushi.