PART 66

Neerav is smiling seeing Tara here and he felt content seeing tension on Arnav's face. Tara came to witness box and Promised that whatever she's going to tell is truth.

Shyam: So miss. Tara, how you related to ASR??

Tara: he's my ex-boyfriend.

Aman to Arnav: I'm going to kill her if she started to tell bulshit, how she escaped from Khushi's clutches??

Arnav: calm down Aman, we're in court.

Aman: if she started to lie then you know where this case will lead. We should killed her like him.

Arnav; Aman, what happened to you? You became me Yaar.

Shyam: So, why you broke up with him?? Seeing his Casanova image?

Arnav and Aman seeing her like they going to kill her, but she ignored them and said in such way that the case turned.

Tara: No, he's not Casanova person, I'm the one who ditched him.

Arnav, Aman and Roy are shocked hearing this. Chirag smiled hearing this.

Shyam: I think someone threatened my witness my Lord, Tara you're in court you don't be scare tell the truth.

Tara: you all are not believing right then I will produce a video footage which prove that ASR is not Casanova person.

Arnav was confused seeing her change over, the girl is hell bent to destroy his and Khushi's life, now she's telling all these things. Tara submitted a pendrive. Now Roy took the charge of hearing. Neerav was shocked seeing the game changing incident.

Tara: these are CCTV footage of every hotel where ASR went to meet his love of life. And people thought that he's having one night stand.

In a footage they saw Arnav coming out from a room, after five minutes, they saw Khushi coming out from the room. It's showed around 10 different footages of Arnav and Khushi. Arnav was dumbstruck seeing that. Tara smiled seeing Chirag. Now Arnav and Aman understood that this is all done by Chirag.

Shyam: in pressure she's telling these things to court, think my Lord a girl who always wanted destroy ASR and Khushi suddenly changed.

Roy: I think defense lawyer not believing this my Lord, court want proofs here. And proofs are in front of the court.

Tara: yes, I wanted to take Revenge from them, but I got a chance to think about my life, why I'm doing this?? For what?? I'm hurting them who not think to hurt anyone. I'm spoiling my life not theirs. That's why I decided that which is started because of me, i'm the one who will keep full stop.

Roy: these things all just ruin ASR name my lord, in that they dragged LCF. I will request to court to find real culprit of this case and give them a punishment.

Everything is Clear my lord, every proofs is in front of the court. That's all my lord.

Neerav started to get sweat with Priya, this case turned totally 360 degree. Judge saw everything and he was ready to give his final Decision.

Judge: seeing all proofs and evidence, this court declares that ASR is not involved in this and through court it's clear that ASR not have any casanova image. This court give orders to find real culprit because of that person the well know LCF name is dragged in this.

We have to help victims, not take advantage of this, we appreciate LCF team for their good work and we consider that top most Orphanage in this country. Take Priya in custody and find who's behind this, A court is judged.

All stood up, Tara came to Chirag. Arnav and Aman seeing them confusingly.

Arnav: how's this happened?? I thought I will lose this case.