PART 29

HOSPITAL

Khushi is unconscious, Aaradhya don't know what to do, so she called Aman to come to hospital. Aman came to hospital and shocked seeing the scene.

Aman: how's this happened?? Why you not informed me before??

Aaradhya: I don't know what to do. That's why I came to hospital.

Khushi came to conscious and seeing here and there. Not finding anyone near her she came out and searching for Arnav.

Khushi: where he's??

She came to Arnav and shocked seeing him on the hospital bed.

FLASHBACK START

When Arnav felt uneasiness he came to temple and saw Tara there. Before she stab khushi,Arnav held knife in his hand. In that process his palm is badly injured.

When Khushi turned towards him she's shocked seeing the scene. Blood is falling down from Arnav's palm. Khushi is so shocked seeing the blood that she fainted. Seeing anger in Arnav's eyes Tara ran away from that place. Before he go behind her Aaradhya held her hand and nodded no.

Aaradhya: Chote, first let's go to Hospital. I don't know what happened to Khushi now. Your hand is badly injured. Let's go.

Their driver Mohan brought them to hospital.

FLASHBACK END

Arnav: here I am injured but you fainted, Strange.

Khushi: wo…. I

Arnav: Don't Tell me now that you have allergic seeing blood.

Khushi just came to him and seeing his hand which is bandaged now. Tears started to come out from her eyes. Her tear drop fallen on his injured palm.

Arnav: OMG!! You're crying for me??

Khushi playfully slapped him on his shoulder and just hugged him tightly. Arnav was shocked seeing her hugging him.

Khushi: I was so scared seeing your blood. I was on fast, when I suddenly turned towards you I felt dizzy and fainted. Why you came in between us? What if something happens to you??

Arnav: if something happened to me then you will be free bird.

Khushi: don't joke, I am serious here.

Arnav: ok you're serious now? Then I will ask you seriously can you do that??

Khushi: what was that??

Arnav: think wisely you have Time to back out.

Khushi: I will do that. You just tell me.

Arnav: ok fine then KISS ME.

Khushi's eyes popped up hearing this. Arnav is smirking seeing her expression. He just pulling her leg.

Khushi stood up angrily and started to go towards door. Before Arnav say something Khushi closed the door of ward and turned towards him with determine. Arnav was shocked
seeing her.

Arnav: I just pulling your leg Rain Girl. No need to kiss me.

Khushi: you have to thought before telling me this.

Khushi came to near him and Arnav gulped his saliva seeing her very near to him.

Arnav: I smoked cigarettes.

Khushi: stop giving me excuses like girl Arnav.

Before he step back Khushi held his collar and pulled him towards her and captured his lips.