Gally is a Slinthead - Newt

Warning: you are attacked

It was late at night and you were sitting alone by the fire. Gally approached you, you knew he was bad company. But right now, you didn't care.

He brought over some of his famous drink and he gave one to you. Honestly, you despise to that drink. But you had to eat it galley was watching you and if you found out someone didn't like his drink you were the first in the arena to fight him.

You drink that one and he feeds you one after another. You try to fight back but he forces you to swallow every drink of sallow liquid.

Finally when you can barely talk, he runs out of drink.

"Gallyyyyyy myyyyy heeeeaddddd hurtsss," you slur.

"I know little one, I'll take you to your bed now," he condescends.

"Okkkkkaayyyyyy," your slur again.

He grabs you by your waist and walks with you.

You try to push his hands off your waist but they stay there firm.

"Alby!" you hear someone call in the distance.

After a while of walking you wonder why you haven't reached your room yet.

"W-where areeeee weee goinggg?" you ask.

"To your room of course," his grimace gleaming. Then I realized something was up. for three reasons.

1.) We were not headed to my room
2.) Gally won't let go of my waist
3.) And why am I the only one with a slurred voice? His voice is perfectly controlled and consistent.

Then my wanky thoughts put two and two together, we are in the forest. Away from everyone where Gally can go whatever he wants with me.

I instantly scream. "Heeeelllllppppp!" I scream but it's not very loud. Every letter makes my head pound.

Then a slimy hand slides on my mouth, Gally.

"No, no, no sweetheart. You need to turn that off." he grins and then pushes me against a rough, thick tree.

He breaths on my face. His breath stinks of everything bad but alcohol, he must have played me.

"Now we're gonna have fun," he whispers.

"Noooo! I w-wanttt to go backkk," I manage to say.

"Sorry princess, you are the only girl in the Glade,"

Then he puts his small chapped lips on mine. I shut my mouth and purse my lips together.

He gets angry. "Fine, we'll try something else," he hisses.

He grabs the rim of my sweater and tries to yank it over my head. I push it back down with all my force.

"Stoppp," I say.

Then he gives up on trying to pull it off and just rips it.

"Hey!" I scream. No one in this entire Glade of my time here has seen me like this, in only a thin white tank top.

He grunts as he looks at me and goes to work on my tank top.