Not Right - Thomas Sangster

For the past few days, you have been avoiding Thomas. You both had always been together, spending more time together than you would with any other friend. But ever since you realized you had fell for him, you couldn't say a word.

Thomas was perfect, and it wasn't till recently that you realized you may love him. This scared you. Thomas was a famous actor, and you were just a normal girl.

Ever since you had started ignoring him, numerous texts and calls have been sent. But you just ignored them too.

But now you feel bad, so your going to go to his house and confess your love. You owe him the truth, even if it breaks the amazing friendship you have.

Since no one answers the door when you knocked, you enter with the spare key and call his name.

"Thomas!" you shout, when no one answers, you head to his room. He is nowhere to be seen.

You conclude he is just not home yet, so you will wait.

You trace your fingers along some drawings he hand hung up on the wall. He was so talented.

You continue until you hear the door swing open. You want to go down to greet him, but a girls voice stops your feet in place.

"Tommy!" she shouts playfully.

I frown, no one that I know would call him that...except Dylan.

There is some bouncing and hitting against a wall. Meanwhile you are frozen.

As soon as footsteps are heard on the stairs, you hide in his closet.

Then he brings the girl inside his room.

You can see through the blinds of the closet that you in fact do not know this girl.

Then they start making out. She pounces on him and they fall in the bed. They kiss intently and you gag.

Then he pushes her off slightly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asks.

Holy shit were they going to have sex? While you were in there!? Shit!!!!

"I'm ready," she says smiling, "But are you? Is virgin Tommy scared his girlfriend is gonna find out?" she says patronizing him. Batting her eyelashes.

"I don't have one," he says.

"Well then who was that girl you were with in that coffee shop before I met you?" she asks.

"She's nothing," he says and begins kissing her again.

At his cold word, you can almost hear your heart break. This was so unlike him.

Maybe he was drunk, or maybe he was being honest. Either way, you needed to get out of there.

But how?

Clearly, there was no stealthy way of getting out of there. Which forced you to be bold.

You gathered the courage and opened the closet door.

Thomas instantly saw you, but the girl was straddling him, facing the other way.

He puts his hand on her waist and I just stand there, afraid to move.

"Take off," she says.

"Stop," he says.

"What?" the girl says.

"Stop!" he says pushing her off of him.

"What the fuck Tommy! I thought you were into me!" she screeches.

"Well you thought wrong," he dead pans.

I finally gain the mental strength I step back I can only slowly exit the room. But I can't speak.

Finally, the girl notices me and gets angry.

"Oh, it's cause she's here," she says putting on her shirt.

"I-I should go," you croak out.

She suddenly steps over to you and grips the front of your shirt, "You think you can just come here and FUCK EVERYTHING UP FOR ME!!!" she screams in my face.

"Hey! Stay the hell away from her!!" Thomas shouts stepping towards us and pulling her off me.

"This was a mistake. You need to leave," Thomas says pushing her out of the room.

He slams the door and she yells a few more times. But eventually leaves.

Thomas stares at me. Still shirtless.

"I- can explain," he says.

You just glare at him with your eyebrows furrowed.

You step to the door but he puts his hand on it, "Don't leave,"

"I came her to see how you were, you know, since the breakup," you explain, referring to his long time girlfriend Isabella who broke up with him, "but obviously you're doing just fine," you spit and head for the door.

But he stops you again, grabbing your shoulder and swinging you around. Then he pulls you closer to him, placing a large hang on your waist.

He leans in quickly and plants a passionate kiss on your soft lips. You fight the urge to kiss back. When you don't, he pulls away. Hurt clearly visible in his eyes.

"Shit! I just keep fucking up!" he shouts, aggressively putting on his shirt from on the bed.

Before you can say something he starts again, "I lost my girlfriend, I lost my best friend..."

"You didn't loose me," I say.

He looks confused, "But I just basically assaulted you!"

"You didn't loose me Tom," Then, your arms wrap around his body and you hug him.