Truth or Lie - Thomas Sangster

It was time for the annual maze runner gang hang out and this year you were invited. As Thomas Sangster's best friend of all time, he insisted that you come. As well as his girlfriend, Isabella Melling

"Okay Y/N truth or dare?" Kaya asks you.

"Kaya, I already said i'm not playing," you say.

"Oh come on!!! You can't just sit there and watch," Ki Hong says.

"Ugh! Fine. Truth,"

"Since you've been best friends with Tommy for a long time...what does Thomas do to you that you love the most?" Kaya asks.

"What kind of question-" you begin but Dylan interrupts.

"Just answer," Dylan says slightly impatiently but also exited.

"Umm when he..." you trail off and share a glance with Thomas, it is hard to read the expression on his face but he's not mad.

"I don't know, I guess when he draws patterns on my back," you say.

"Wait so he legit takes a marker and draws on you?" Ki Hong asks.

"What? No!" you say.

"So...." Dylan says leading for you to elaborate.

"Ugh," you groan, "like with his hands. He moves his fingers along my skin," you say. Then your eyes widen at what you just said. And Isabella was in the room!!!

Your moth is agape. You look around at everyone staring at you and they all have similar expressions, shocked and nervous.

"Wait, I-I didn't mean-" you try but Isabella soon makes a scene.

"Where else do you put your fingers? Huh Thomas? Where do they go with her!?" she screams.

A sharp pang of guilt shoots through my chest, what if they break up over this!?

"Bella! Nowhere! You're my girlfriend!" he says.

"Yeah. I was suppose to be. WE'RE OVER," she says and storms out of the room.

Thomas chases after her. Leaving the room is silence.

You feel undeniable pain for what just happened, and now the rest of his friends will give you shit for it.

Your eyes create tears.

You stand up to leave but a tear already falls, and once they are out there is no going back.

You step foreword to leave but then Kaya hugs you.

"It's alright Y/N, it wasn't your fault," she assures.

Dylan hugs you next, "I'm sorry Y/N/N (nickname), I gave Kaya that idea. Don't feel bad," he says.

Soon the whole gang is hugging you.

10 minutes later,

"Thomas isn't coming back, is he?" you say.

"I don't think so sweetie," Kaya says, she knows that you want to apologize to him.

"He really fucking hates me," you say.

"Hey! Don't talk like that, you're his best friend, for like eight years! He won't throw that away," Dylan says.

"He will if he's mad at me," you retort, "I ruined his...perfect relationship,"

"That was a far from perfect couple," Ki Hong says.

"What are you talking about?" you ask.

"I just mean...she wasn't right for him," Ki Hong finishes.

"Whatever," you sigh.

"Thank you all so much for being there for me. You truly are all amazing people. I'm sorry I ruined everything," you say.

After saying your goodbyes, you depart, and await facing Thomas.