Wear something revealing - Thomas Sangster

You worked at, what started out to be, a small bar in south London. But overtime the bar grew in popularity, and now was advised to hold friday/saturday night parties.

It was your first party, and you weren't prepared.

. . .

"Y/N, can I steal you for a minute," your boss asks. He was always so sweet to you, everyone in the staff was.

"Of course," you respond, heading over to him.

"Alright, don't get mad at me when I say this...but I think you need a wardrobe change for tonight..." he trails off, pulling out some 6 inch black red bottom heels and a tight black dress, that when put on would reveal SO much more skin that I typically would.

"W-what? What's tonight?" I ask, totally confused.

"Diana didn't tell you? Ah shit. I didn't want to be the one to say this, but now that you've uh gotten older, we need you to work the friday shift," he says looking at me with sympathy.

Suddenly, something hit me. Sure there was fear that some crazy drunk bloke could come at you, but also, this staff was always so sweet to you. You felt the need to give him no trouble and return the favor.

"Do I have to wear that?" I say.

His eyes widen, "I mean, the guys like it a little revealing..." he says.

My eyes grow in fear, "Umm..." What kind of random guy would look for that in a girl.

"It'll be okay," He says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Can they touch me?" I say, I knew that there were no rules about that kind of stuff.

"I-I don't know. But as long as you stay behind the counter you should be fine," he says, with slight unsurity.

I take a deep breath, "Okay," I say. I owe this to him.

"You're the best!" he says, smiling looking relieved.

Before either of could say anything more, a costumer calls for service and your boss walks away, leaving you in awe.

.     .        .

Hours later, you arrived at home, and took a quick shower.

When you get out, the dress meets you on the bed, taunting you.

You roll your eyes, this can be that bad.

You slip on the dress and apply makeup. But the shoes are a whole different problem.

You tried practicing walking in them but you kept falling, which ended painfully.

Finally, when you couldn't take it anymore, you just hopped in your car and headed to the bar.

It is exactly 9:00 when you arrive, you stumble in through the door and walk towards the counter but on your way, you trip and fall foreword.

Luckily, someone was there to catch you.

Your face meets a mans chest, and then, hands wrap around your waist, supporting you ask you try to gain balance again.

"I'm so sorry!...I have these new heels and-" you cut yourself off as your eyes meet his.

He has soft for-like brown eyes that are slightly covered my his messy dark-blonde hair.