Get Saved (pt2) - Thomas Sangster

After a few blocks of running, you and Thomas arrive at his house.

It is a decent house but he seems to live alone.

"Right, this is it," he says.

You look into his eyes, still shaking slightly in fear. By now, the hot coffee that spilled on your shirt is cold.

"Lets hurrry, shall we?" Thomas says directing you inside.

You nod and head in his house.

Inside, his house is beautiful. It is both homely and modern and everything looks elegant and expensive.

"Wow," you mutter.

He heads to the kitchen and provides you with some warm tea and sits down at the table.

He expects you to join him but instead you stay standing.

"What's wrong love?" he asks.

"Um, do you mind if I...use your shower?" you ask.

Thomas raises his eyebrows and stands up.

He is puzzled at first making you feel awkward until he responds.

"Sure," he says, "Come with me, I'll show you," he directs.

You follow him as he leads you upstairs to a bathroom with a shower and grabs a towel from a closet.

He hands it to you as you both step in the bathroom.

"Enjoy love," he says and closes the door but you stop it with your hand.

"Wait, Tom...thank you. For everything," you smile softly at him.

"No problem," he says. Then he gives you privacy to shower.

You remove your clothes and head to the shower.

Unfortunately, the on switch for the shower is very confusing.

You try to turn in, twist it, pull it, but nothing works.

"Thomas!?" you call.

"Yes?" he says from outside the door.

"Can you help me?" you ask.

"Alright," he says turning the doornob slowly.

"No! Wait! Stop!" you say as you rush to wrap the towel around your naked body.

"Good?" he asks.

"Yeah," you approve.

Slowly he comes in.

"Um how do you turn it on?" you ask sheepishly, clutching tightly to your towel.

"Oh! You push and twist at the same time," he explains, "sort of confusing I guess,"

"Yeah," you mumble.

Soon after, you finished your shower and borrowed one of Thomas's shirts since yours was ruined.

After the shower you and Thomas hang out for the rest of the night. Just talking.

It was odd, because you never ran out of something to talk about. You both talked about your lives, work, family, and more.

Suddenly, he looks deep into your eyes and asks you, "do you have a boyfriend?" he asks.

You are shocked. Why would he ask you about your love life? This is the first deep question he's asked!

He senses that you are uncomfortable and instantly tries to change the subject.

"Oh-um... I-I..." he stammers.

"No," you state, "do you?" you look at him.

"No," he says, looking like he is trying to hold back a smile.

But then, it fades.

"Did you know that guy, who was after you?" he asks.

A shiver creeps up your back. Even just the thought of him scared you to death.

Then, Thomas pulls you into a hug. You tense at first but then loosen up. He is so sweet.

"He...he was one of Dylan's friends," you say. Then realize he doesn't know Dylan.

"Dylan...O'Brien?" he asks.

"N-wait yes! How did you know?" you ask.

"Oh...we worked together," he explains.

"Really?" you ask.

"Yeah..." he trails off, "he doesn't seem like the guy who would have a rude bloke like that as a friend," he adds.

You nod.

Hours go by until it is 12:00pm.

You laugh at something Thomas said when your watch catches your eye.

Your eyes widen and you gasp.

"What? What is it?" Thomas says, changing his tone to serious.

"Is 12:00! Holy crap! I have to go!" you shout running to the door.

Thomas darts up to stop you but when you open the door, you already stopped yourself.

You stare blankly at what stands before you at the door. Now your chances of getting home are ruined.

Thomas puts his hand on your shoulder.

"What am I going to do?" you say turing to slam the door.

You slam the door shut, loudly. You even feel Thomas flinch a bit.

"You could stay here for the night," he suggests.

"Thanks Tom," you say sacrcastically, "but I don't feel like sleeping with a stranger," you say, a bit rudely.

Honestly, you were pissed. The heavy rain has ruined your chances of getting home safely and you were frustrated at the world.

"S-sorry," Thomas says sadly.

You take a deep breath and look at him, the sweet boy who saved your life, standing right before you with sadness in his eyes.

You swing your arms around his neck and pull him into a hug.

"I'm so so sorry! Im just really frustrated and now I can't get home-"

Before you can finish his warm lips are pressed on yours. You never hesitate to kiss back and move your lips in sync with his.

---
after writing this I realize he could just drive her home but wtf