From behind - Newt

You are talking with Newt. Back against the Glade.

"So...do you think I would be a good gardener," you ask, still in the process of deciding your job.

"Well, Greenie. You managed to get all your work done but still get totally muddy," he chuckles.

 You managed to get all your work done but still get totally muddy," he chuckles

You laugh back looking at your once white shirt now brown.

You continue to talk when suddenly, Newt's eyebrows furrow tightly.

You cock your head on confusion.

"What's wrong...Ah!" you yelp as you feel hands around your waist. Snaking up your shirt.

"Hey! What the hell!" You scream as you try to turn to see who is touching youn.

He holds you in place.

"Don't touch me!" you shout trying to push his rough hands off. It fails.

Then he reaches up to your chest and grabs one of your breasts in each hand and squeezes them through your bra.

"Ah!" You scream.

Then you see Newt step closer and punch my attacker in the nose.

He falls back to the ground and you stumble too. Newt catches you and plops you down about 5 meters away from them.

Then Newt steps up to the boy who grabbed you and punches him again. The boy groans in pain but Newt doesn't stop.

Then you see Ably rushing over.

"Don't you ever shucking touch her again!" Newt yells still punching the boy.

"Newt stop!" You say and grab his wrist and push him away from the struggling boy.

Alby finally reaches you guys as well as other Gladers.

"Newt! What happened? Why did you attack this shank?!"Alby says pointing to the boy who attacked you.

"He touched y/n!" Newt says.

Alby looks at you, "where?" he asks. The boy still groaning on the ground.

You look at the ground, "on my waist and..." you mumble.

"Speak up, y/n!" Alby shouts.

"He slid his hands up my shirt and..." you shout.

"Alright, that's enough. I understand," Alby says.

"Newt, you know the shucking rules, why did you punch him?"

"I had to," Newt responds.

"Alright, take Frank to the slammer!" Newt orders and the gladers surrounding you dissipate.

Newt opens a his mouth to speak but you stop him.

"Thank you," you say and give him a hug. He hesitates but hugs you back.

Soon after, you pull away and head to the homestead.