Unexpected - Thomas Sangster

You got in a fight with your boyfriend and you broke up.

You stormed into your room after the party (at your house) was over to get ready for bed.

You rush into your room and slam the door behind you.

Tears are pouring out of your eyes. You slide a hand against the door and fall to the floor crying.

Then you feel a hand on your shoulder, but knowing your own sanity you though it was your exboyfriend.

"Get the hell away from me you cheating ass hole!" you cry and pull your knees into your chest.

When the hand doesn't go away you realize you are not insane. You look up to see a slender figure comforting you. He looks so sweet.

You look at him sadly. You don't recall knowing him but he looks so familiar.

"W-what? W-who are you?" you say, still crying.

"I'm Thomas, i'm sorry for whatever happened to you. You seem torn apart," he says.

You look up into his dark brown eyes and a tear gently rolls down your cheek.

The boy takes his thumb and wipes it away.

"Don't cry, love," he says.

You wrap your arms around him and give him a hug. This is exactly what you needed right now.

He hugged you back and whispered comforting messages into your ear, "You'll be alright, shh, everything's alright, no need for tears,"

When you pull away, the tears are now absent from your face and a few on his shirt.

"All better?" he asks kindly.

"Yes, thank you, I really needed this right now," you assure.

"I'm going to go get ready for bed and then come right back Thomas," you say and go to the bathroom to change and wash your face.

When you return you see Thomas preparing to leave. Your heart drops.

"Where are you going, Thomas?" you ask.

"I have to go home, i'll see you later. Nice to meet you," he says and start to walk out.

"Wait! Where do you live? Maybe we could..." you stop yourself. C'mon Y/N you literally just broke up with your boyfriend! I tell myself.

"Uh...well...I-I...you see..." he gets nervous quickly.

"What?" you say.

"I...don't..live anywhere," he mumbles.

"What? You don't have anywhere to go?" you ask shocked

"I know...it's a long story," he says.

"Well..Thomas, if you have nowhere to stay, you can stay here," you offer.

His eyes sparkle but he looks down at the floor.

"I mean, my parents aren't home...and I can't let you go out without anywhere to go..." he cuts you off when he hugs you tightly.

"Thank you. You have no idea how bloody greatful I am," he whispers.