Druken Lie - Thomas Sangster

You and Thomas decide to hang out at a night club for the night. But you had no idea it would end up how it did.

You walk in to the beginning of a song. You sway your head as you take in the setting.

The room is flooded with people, there is a person playing music, and a bar ahead.

Thomas smiles at you and then heads to the bar. You follow him and have a few drinks with him, then you head to the dance floor and start dancing.

A few guys come up behind you and dance with you but you pretty much ignore them.

You are half drunk so you don't really care about anything that is happening.

Soon, and old friend of yours some how winds up at the club and starts to dance with you.

He starts sliding his hands up and down your sides and whispering in your ear

"Come home with me tonight?" he says.

Before you can respond you are being pulled away. But not by him because you see your old friend fading away in the distance.

"What's going on?" you say and pull away from someone who is pulling you out of the party.

"Thomas? Why did we leave?" you ask.

"Because," he pauses, "we just have, alright?" Thomas says. (Anyone recognize this reference? It's from a shirtless scene of Tommy)

"Where are we goinggg?" you slur. Now realizing that you are more drunk then you thought.

"I'm taking you home," Thomas says strictly.

"I can go home myself," you protest, pushing him away from you.

"No you can't, love," Thomas chuckles a bit when you stumble back into his arms.

You pout a bit, "Why not?" you whine.

"Oh come on now," Thomas says. He holds you close to him as you both walk.

After a while you start taking again, "You know....I have a boyfriend," you blurt out.

Thomas's grip on your waist moves off, "Oh, you do now?" he asks.

"Yuppp," you say.

"And what is his name?" you ask.

"His name is Jason," you explain, he's at my house right now.

"Oh Alright then love," Thomas says and you reach his car, he helps you into the passenger seat.

---
You arrive at your house and Thomas helps you to the door.

You knock three times until Jason pulls the door open.

"Hey Y/N," Jason says.

Then he looks at Thomas and his eyes eye him up and down.

"Who the hell is this?" Jason asks.

"Oh this is my friend Thomas," you introduce, "Thomas this is my boyfriend Jason," you say.

"Oh.. Nice to meet you Jason," Thomas says in his perfect accent.

"Well Y/N, I hope you don't mind. My friends sister needed a place to stay so I invited her here, but she needed somewhere to go so I said she could take your room," Jason says.

"What? You invited her, here?" you ask shocked.

"Yeah, and you may not have anywhere else to go so you may have to sleep somewhere else," Jason says.

"Excuse me?" you ask.

You look at Thomas and his eyebrows are furrowed tightly together much like yours.

All of the sudden, this tall, blonde haired girl walks down the stairs with a white crop to and hot pink underwear set. She isn't wearing any pants just that.

"Is that..." Thomas starts but she says something.

"Hey Jason! Thanks for letting me stay here!" she says and blows a kiss. Then she looks at his seductively and drags her hand up her own thy.

Then she walks upstairs.

Then Jason steps out of the house and gives you a quick kiss before stepping inside and slamming the door on your face.

"What the hell?!" you exclaim, then you bang on the door with your hand, "Are you seriously kicking me out of my own house??!! JASON!" you scream but no answer.

Then your hands are pulled away from slamming at the door.

"Love! Hey! That's not gonna do anything, stop," he says.

You yank your hands out of his grasp and display anger on your face.

"Its alright, you can stay with me," Thomas smiles.

You feel relieved and a bit of anger escapes you long enough to smile kindly and Thomas,

Then he helps you walk back to the car and helps you in the passengers seat.

When you arrive at his house he welcomes you in helping you walk along the way.

_-----
pt.2 ???