Texting pt.3 - Thomas Sangster

Dylan guides everyone to sit in a circle, he hands everyone a glass of alcohol.

"Okay so, everyone goes around asking general, sort of 'never have I ever', and if you have done it, you take a sip of your drink, Whoever runs out first LOSES!" Dylan explains.

"Alright? Anyone want to go first?" Dylan asks.

"I will," Tyler says, "Who has had sex here?"

"Tyler!" you say.

Dylan takes a slow sip of his drink, Tyler also takes a sip, but you and Thomas don't. (sorry Dyl and Tyler i still love u)

"Okay! My turn," you say, "Never have I ever been in handcuffs," you say.

Tyler takes a sip, "It was just a short time! Harmless!" And we all laugh at his protests.

Dylan clears his thought, "Never have I ever grinded or been grinded on my someone," Dylan smiles.

I roll my eyes, Tyler takes a sip and Dylan also takes a sip.

You haven't even taken one sip yet and you start to get embarrassed but so has Thomas.

"Aww! Y/n and Thomas didn't even get a drink yet," Dylan says making you angry.

A few rounds later, everyone else had finished their glasses except you and Thomas wasn't close behind.

Yours was three quarters full and Thomas's was about half full.

Dylan says he has to go to the bathroom and Tyler has to take a phone call you take your chance.

You grab the glass and chug it down on impulse.

When you are almost done you fell a hand on your back.

"Easy there, love," a British accent says.

"They're all done except meeee!" you say.

"Fine, screw it!" Thomas says grabbing his glass and chugging his remains.

"W-wait! They'll know we cheated! Wee have to get morrrree!" you slur.

"Right then," Thomas says and gently grabs your hand to help you stand.

You walk over to the kitchen and grab the whiskey and pour it into your glass and Thomas's.

Before you know it you, and everyone else, are back in the circle playing a game.

"Y/n? How about you? Where have you traveled?" Thomas asks.

"I-I- I looked up up, saw a cloud cloud, I looked up, floating by," you say, words echoing.

"What the hell?" Tyler says.

"Why is she talking like that? She isn't even drunk, her glass is still full," Dylan says.

"Well...she did have a little drink," Thomas admits.

"What the fuck man! You got my sister drunk!" Tyler rages and starts to get up before Dylan pus a hand on Tyler's chest to stop him,

"Tyler calm down, what if it wasn't Thomas who got her drunk, huh?" Dylan asks.

Tyler sits back down and glares at Thomas.

"Okay...I think we're done with this game for now. Let's all get to bed!" Dylan says.