Backstory - Thomas Sangster

Prolouge:

Thomas Sangster was a childhood friend of yours. You were best friends as children until you were both 13.

Then you had to move to America and leave him.

10 years later you were going to meet again at a party.

(picture you in this looking like Kaya Scods)

-------------

You were looking though your emails when you got saw the email from you agent about an audition you had recently. It was for The Maze Runner.

It read that you got the part! You were so exited, because you though you failed. You even went to MacDonald after to make yourself feel better.

You kept reading through the email and saw a cast list. You read through the names, Dylan O'brien, Will Poulter, Thomas Sangster, Dexter Darden, ....

When you saw the name and gasped. Thomas Sangster. Your childhood best friend. Has fate brought you together again?

You instantly remeber you forgot to stay in touch. you wondered where he was now.

So you searched his name up on the internet.

You see that he is quite a famous actor just like you. And one more thing... he is attractive.

When you were younger, you did not have a crush on him, but perhaps if you had stayed longer, you would have developed a relationship.

The email also said that there would be a meeting of everyone before the shoot started at a location in Louisiana. (where it was being filmed)

I quickly planned my outfit. I wanted to make an impression.

I asked my stylist to put something together for my situation. She said it was amazing. She chose a $234.00 dress with a black purse, some bracelets, some rings, and black heels.

-----

Finally, the day has come. The moment where I would wow them all. The director said that they all met a day early so I would need to make even more of an impression.

I took a deep breath before opening the door to the facility. We were going to eat dinner together.

I open the door a crack to analyze the situation and plan my walk. They are all sitting togther at a round table. But they are standing around it and talking. As far as I can tell, they are all boys.

I take another breath and play with my fingers because I am nervous, then I take initiative and open the door wide and start my walk towards them. As soon as I enter all eyes are on me, I can just feel it.

I stop playing with my fingers and walk towards their gaze.

Their jaws drop

Their jaws drop. They must know who I am, because I am the only girl in a cast of only boys.

When I reach their table. They are speechless. Or at least I think they are; they are not talking.

Soon after, a dark haired boy approaches me.

"Hi, you must be Kaya," he introduces, "i'm Dylan O'Brien," he says.

"Hey," I say and shake his hand.

After a few more greetings and the boys hovering over me, I look up to see Thomas staring at me.

Millions of thoughts fly through my mind: does he hate me? Why wont he say hi? Is he nervous? Why is he avoiding me? Does he think I look like shit?

I inform them that I will be going to the toilet. I need to clear my head.

Meanwhile...

"Oh my god, dude! She's so hot!" Dylan says as soon as Kaya is out of earshot.

"I know right!" They all chime in. Dylan notices Thomas being very reserved.

"Is it just me, or is Tommy being more reserved than usual?" Dylan asks.

"What's up Thomas? Ya sad you wont be able to get with Kaya?" Dexter asks.

Thomas just ignores them.

"But you have to admit, you like her," Alaxander says to Thomas.

Thomas ignores them again. But he did feel an attraction to Kaya.

When Kaya came back and started walking back to the table. Thomas couldn't take any more of the 'reserved' Thomas. He needed to come out and talk to her.

Thomas started walking up to meet Kaya. They stop half way.

"Thomas?" she asks.

"Kaya?" he responds.

'''''''

back to Kaya (you)

Your doubts dissapear. He knows you, he remembers you.

You step closer and swing you arms around his neck and hug him. He hugs you back, placing his hands on your waist. You missed him.

You hear some of the boys making shocked sounds. Then you pull out.

"I missed you so much, Thomas Sangster,"

--------------------------------------------------
Sorry this was a really Kaya a bit and not       Y/N.

I just love kaya and dedicate this to whet but you can imagine that it is you.

Do you like these longer ones or short imagines? Lmk