Protect You - Newt

Gally smirks as he sees you working in the garden alone, finally Newt has taken a bathroom break and left you alone and a target.

Gally taps his goons on the shoulders.

"Lets go get her," Gally says.

All of the previous times, Gally has won every time he tried to bully you. He saw you as weak, and it made himself feel better to beat on you.

And if you ever told anyone, he would hurt your precious crush that doesn't even know you like him, Newt.

Gally steps towards you and it hits him to try and be teasing.

He steps towards you and since you are facing backwards he pulls at your revealed bra strap and snaps it back sending it flying towards you back and snapping.

You turn around and see Gally.

"What the hell do you think your doing," you say.

"Ooooh looks like this bitch has a mouth today," Gally smiles.

Then you punch him in the face and kick him in the dick.

All too fast for him to react.

"Auuuh ugh," He groans.

"Next time you lay a fucking finger on me," you pause, "I'll make sure everybody knows!" you say the last part louder than you think.

"Everybody knows what love?" you hear a british accent say, Newt.

You turn to be faced with Newt at the other end of the Garden.

"Oh hey! Finally your back...I was just thinking we could weed those plants and then-" you start but Newt cuts you off.

"Was Gally bothering you?" Newt asks.

"Uh no. I'm fine," you say.

You look again and Gally is gone, back to building stuff.

"Gally is kinda stupid though. I mean, he's a builder and he hasn't built us anything useful. Sure the homestead and stuff but what about a shucking latter. Like how has none of those Builder shanks ever made one of those, and it's not that hard to build," you say then get shocked at how much you ranted.

"Your right. Stupid," Newt smirks.

You smirk right back at him.

"What?" he asks.

"Would you say that again?" you ask him.

"What? Stupid?" he says dumbfoundedly.

Then, you smile again.

"What's so funny?" he asks.

"You say stupid like shtu-phet!" you laugh.

"Oh shut up," he says lightly punching you on the arm.

Later you bend down to grab weeds and Newt comes up behind you but then furrows his eyebrows at the sight of you.

"What happened on your back?" he says.