Truth or Lie (pt2) - Thomas Sangster

You hadn't talked to Thomas ever since that get-together. You were afraid to face him.

The boy who had been your best friend for ages had probably broke up with his girlfriend, and it was all your fault.

But, you knew you would have to talk to him eventually, so that is why you stand in front of his door. Building the courage to even knock.

You reach up your fist to knock, but the door pulls inwards to reveal a sleepy Thomas.

"Hey," you say, lowering your hand.

"I saw you outside my window," he says.

"Can we talk? Please?" you ask.

"Sure," he says widening the door.

As soon as you are inside, he shuts the door.

"Thomas, In so so sorry! I know I ruined your relationship and I didn't mean-" but before you can finish, Thomas has pulled you into a hug.

"That doesn't matter," he says.

"B-but-"

"It was bound to happen, everyone knew it," he sighs, "what matters now is that your alright," he says.

"What do you mean?"

"You've gone off the rails for 3 days! I was worried about you," he exclaimed.

"So...you're not at all mad about this?" you ask cautiously.

"The only thing is the press and our breakup, hopefully Bella doesn't put in a terrible story that I cheated on her," he says.

Before you can add anything he starts again, "But it's not like the story would even be anywhere though," he says.

"Hm," you say.

"Let's just watch a movie and forget about all this, yeah?" he asks.

"Yes,"