Not yours (pt.2) - Thomas Sangster

Thomas's POV

"Yeah," I tell her. If she has experience with motorbikes i'm sure she's ridden one before.

A smile appears on her face. I get a tingling feeling inside knowing she's happy.

She heads over to the motorbike and stops in front of it. Then she hesitates for a moment before swinging her leg over and sitting on the seat.

She looks back at me.

"You coming?" she asks sweetly.

"Uh yes..." I stay, getting on behind her.

Then I realize I will have to hold onto her waist. Will she feel uncomfortable? Will she get mad at me?

Before I can think she starts the bike, she turns the bike to ignition and turns her wrist on the handle.

The bike jumps foreword.

"Whoa there!" I say my hands automatically gripping tightly to her waist, "easy love,"

She laughs slightly, "Sorry," she says as we enter the street.

"You realize we're both not wearing helmets, right?" I ask her.

"Why? You don't trust me?" she says adding speed.

I grip tighter to her waist, "I guess i've never not been in control," I say.

She pauses for a second, "Whoa, that's...deep," she says.

I chuckle, "Maybe I am," I say.

"Mmhm..." she says.

"You know? I never caught your name," I say, alluding to the fact that I want her to tell me her name.

"It's hard to concentrate when your asking me a bunch of questions," she responds.

"Alright, so you know where to go, right?" I ask her.

She sighs loudly, "Uh yeah, i've just been following your friend Jac," she answers.

I nod. But then everything feels weird. The area doesn't look familiar.

"But...I lost him a few minutes back," she interrupts my realization.

"You're alright, just make a turn here and continue on right," I say.

Soon after, we arrive at my house.

I see Jac's motorbike parked by the door so he must've already arrived.

"Um you can let go now," she says.

I look to her face and she is slightly smirking. Then her eyes direct downwards.

Then, I can feel my face getting hot. My hands slowly move of her waist, sheepishly.

But she starts shaking. Then she stops.

"Shit! You gave me the shivers!" she says.

I smile, "Really?" I ask.

"Did you not just see me shaking?" she says now laughing a little.

Next, I help her off the bike and we are now standing in front of my house.

"Do you have to go now?" she asks.

I look at her eyes. They're beautiful and unique.

"Yeah," I sigh.

She looks down at the ground. I quickly start talling again.

"Well no...I mean...would you like to come inside?" I ask nervously.

She looks up at me but instead of looking happy she looks scared. Her eyes and eyebrows make her look frightened.

"I-I shouldn't..." she stammers.

Honestly, I was confused Why wouldn't she want to hang out longer?

"Are you alright?" I ask her.

"Are you...are you gonna hurt me?" she asks weakly.

Just then I felt a pang at my heart. She really thinks I may hurt her?

"No! No, I would never!" I say offended but also sympathetically.

She releives a little but is still unconvinced.

"Look," I start, "i'm not that kind of person, alright? I really like you and I would never destroy that,"

She looks up at me, strait into my eyes.

"Plus my sister is home, I thought you guys might get on well," I say, saying anything to reassure her.

"You...you're sure?" she asks.

"Yes, love,"

"Okay, just for a little while," she says. Then she grabs my hand, and I walk her inside.