First Sight (pt.2) - Thomas Sangster

When the car comes to a halt, your eyes gently flutter open.

"We're here," Dylan says tiredly.

"What's the plan?" You ask tiredly.

"You and I are staying in this hotel and tomorrow we are meeting the rest of the english cast," Dylan explains.

"Okay," you answer.

"I'll walk you in," Thomas says, getting out of the car and opening the door for you.

"Thanks," you say getting out of the car.

Once you are both in the hotel Dylan heads to the desk while you and Thomas head to a bench.

You are so tired you lay your head on Thomas's shoulder and he lets you rest for a second.

Unfortunately, you never fall asleep because Dylan is arguing loudly with the man at the front desk.

"What do you mean you gave the room away!?" Dylan screams.

"W-were sorry...um we only have um one room left open..." he responds sheepishly, obviously scared on Dylan.

Dylan sighs loudly, then turns back to us, he gives us a worried glance.

"What's the room?" Dylan asks trying to be calm.

"It's a single room with one bed and a bathroom?" he says a bit as a question.

"Ugh! Damn it! You know what? I'll be right back," Dylan says and walks over to us.

When he got to us he sat down next to Thomas, "Well...this is shit," he starts.

"What do we do?" you ask.

"You could always stay at my place?" Thomas offers.

"That might be a good choice...unless Y/N is fine with sleeping with me?" Dylan says.

Suddenly your face flushes slightly.

"I-I don't know..." you stammer.

Thankfully, the desk man interrupts the awkward situation.

"You must decide quickly, before the room must be given away," he says in monotone.

"What is with you and giving rooms away!?" Dylan shouts.

The man flinches and bows his head low.

"Dylan," I say regarding to him scaring the man.

"Okay...Kaya texted me and she already planned to come meet me at this hotel and since you don't know her, you should crash with Thomas tonight," Dylan suggests.

You zone out for a second. Honestly, you are a bit frightened of sleeping with a stranger, but also at first sight Thomas seemed special. Different.

"Hello?" you hear someone say.

You blink a few times then look towards the source of the noise.

"Oh um sorry...i'm alright," you say.

"Right...let's go, yeah?" Thomas asks.

"Yes," you answer.