Without Memory - Newt

You've done it. Remembered something. Something powerful.

Before the maze, you remembered that you, Thomas, and Teresa had worked with Wicked.

When Thomas figured out Wicked is not good. You were the first one to know. The both of you rebelled by sending coordinates of every Wicked compound to a women leading the right arm. All keeping this from Teresa.

But Thomas had a special connection to Teresa, so when Wicked caught you and Thomas, Thomas ran to tell her.

This left Teresa confused, which lead her to stay with Wicked and further help them.

When Wicked sent you in the maze too this left Teresa jealous. She knew the both of you had gotten in trouble together and therefore sent in the maze.

Since then, even after she lost her memory, Teresa had been jealous. The way Thomas would protect you when Newt would try to make moves on you and flirt, let alone talk to you.

Teresa knew that Newt liked you, and she tried to set you both up, but Thomas would always shut it down. Which made her angry.

When you and the other Gladers escaped, and traveled through the scorch. Teresa was the one who betrayed the Gladers by being with Wicked.

But when they captured everyone. She made sure you were one of the captured. And she saw to it that you would get your memory swiped.

They took away all your memories of the Glade, so you won't remember Newt, Thomas, or any of them.

You have recovered a few of your past memories with Thomas and Teresa working with wicked but that is all of people you knew personally.

You still remembered the Glade, like the concept of it. But not the people, or the relationships you've created in it.

---
Newt held tightly to the walls of Wicked's berg that Jorge stole during the battle to recover Minho.

They were in their way to the Last City. To find you.

"Can this bloody thing go any faster?" Newt asks impatiently.

"Relax hermano, we'll get your girlfriend back," Jorge says.

Thomas walks over, "She's not his girlfriend," Thomas says.

"Tommy, I never said-" Newt starts.

"Oh please Newt, I've seen the way you look at her," Thomas scoffs.

"I-I just want to get her back from those bastards, at Wicked," Newt protests.

"But you love her though, don't you?" Thomas asks.

"Thomas, don't," Brenda says placing her hand on Thomas's shoulder.

Thomas shakes Brenda off of him and walks away, glaring at Newt one last time.

----
"Where is she!?" Newt asks, shaking the doctor in the white lab coat.

"Tell is where she is now before I shoot your shucking head off!" Minho shouts, pointing a gun at the doctor.

"Alright, Alright, Y/N is in the west wing. That's on the other side of the building-"

"Well take us there!" Thomas yells.