Ava's Brother - Thomas Sangster

"Ava where are my clothes?" you ask your best friend Ava Sangster.

"Umm...I think they're downstairs?" she says sort of as a question, then dramatically flops down beside the bed.

"Okay, I have to get them. Are your parents home?" you ask. Obviously, you wouldn't want to go downstairs in your underwear if her parents are there.

A few seconds later, there is no answer.

"Ava!" you exclaim.

"Fine! No, my parents are not home," she groans and turns over, burying her face into her pillow.

"Ugh," you sigh as you open the door and prepare to go to downstairs.

You peek your head through the door. Searching for any people.

Earlier, you and your relatively new friend Ava got to hang out home alone. But you didn't know if her parents would suddenly pop in the door.

You slowly creep down the stairs. Then you remember your clothes are in the kitchen so you head there.

When you arrive, you find your blue drawstring bag there on the kitchen island.

"Oh," you sigh as you head over and open the bag. Digging through the contents.

You were so consentrated, you didn't notice the door opening.

Somehow, you sensed something off.

You looked up and saw him.

A random boy you had no idea exists.

"Ah!" you scream. Jumping back to step away from the stranger in front of you, you trip back on a chair and fall to the ground.

But that's not all. When you land on the hardwood, something sharp meets your upper leg and cuts your skin.

You scream again, but this time in pain.

The boy rushes over to you and gets on his knees.

"Shit! Sorrry love. I didn't mean to scare you," the boy says in a british accent like Ava's.

"Who are you?" you ask.

"I'm Thomas...Sangster," he introduces.

"Ava's...brother? She never told me about a brother?" you say, still holding your leg where you got hurt.

"I'm surprised..." he trails off. Then his eyes look down and up a few times.

"Why are you doing that?" you ask.

"Um...you're kinda...well," he says the last word gesturing to your body.

You look down and the embarrassment seeps through your body like poison.

"Oh..my god," (does anyone know that video of Dylan where he's like "Oh...my god" and he pauses? it's in some gag reel or something but o can't remember!)

Your face turns red and your palms begin to sweat.

"Hey, hey," he says reassuringly, then his face lights up like he has an idea.