Drunken Lie (pt. 3)

this chapter includes language and a bit of s e x ual realted things.

We step out of Thomas's car on your driveway.There is a part of you that feels guilty for sleeping with Thomas all cuddled up, so you must see Jason.

You walk with Thomas to the door but when you knock, the force of your knuckles already opens the door. The door was open already?

You give Thomas a puzzled look, he shrugs his shoulders so you continue on.

You walk in and head upstairs, Thomas following after you.

Then all of the sudden, the house is filled with a loud grunt, probably Jason.

You chuckle a bit probably stubbed his toe.

But then you hear another painful noise, a loud moan, of a female.

"OHHH JASON! Right there!" It says and continues with soft "uh! uh!" it says breathlessly.

Your heartbeat quickens and your breathing is heavy. You think you might faint until Thomas places hands in your shoulders.

"Hey," Thomas says comfortingly.

"W-what is....no," croak out. Then you shake your head in doubt.

"He...he...he can't be," you say.

You continue to walk further towards the door keeping all of the noises but Thomas stops you.

"Love, are you sure you want to...go in there?" he asks sincerely.

You nod slowly, then creak the door open to your guest room.

The world seems to spin around. As predicted, Jason is ontop of another girl. They are doing it.

You gasp and fall back in horror, Thomas is there to catch you.

But you quickly stumble up.

"What the actual fuck Jason!" You scream.

Jason shifts his gaze from his bed partner towards you.

"Y/N? What are you doing here?" Jason says in panic.

"What are you doing!? Cheating on me! How?!" you express.

Before Jason can explain you step closer to him.

"You know what!? Save it! We're done! And there's nothing you can do besides get the hell out of my fuckin house you prick!" You shout.

Jason and his girl get dressed and the girl quickly leaves and jumps in Jason's car.

For a moment Jason steps up to you.

"Y/N you have to let me explain," he says.

"No Jason..." but before you can continue, Jason smashes his lips against yours.

You pull back but you run into the wall. You try to push him off but he is too strong and he grabs your wrists and pins them at the sides of your head.

He continues to kiss you as you struggle away.

A few seconds later, Thomas walks back to you and sees this. His heart drops but then he realizes Jason is forcing you to kiss him.

 His heart drops but then he realizes Jason is forcing you to kiss him

Then, Jason slides a hand up your shirt.

Thomas's adrenaline kicks in and he lunged towards you and shoves Jason off of you.

You take a large gasp for air as Jason recovers.

"She said get out," Thomas says harshly.

Jason smirks at you before he leaves, "This isn't over," he says.

"Yes it is," you try to say but you are so shocked and scared that you barely say anything.

A few moments later, you collapse into Thomas's arms and cry slowly.

He hugs you back as you cry on his chest, one hand on your back rubbing slowly. The other on your waist pulling you close.

"I'm so sorry," Thomas says.

You turn to look at Thomas, "I should have known," you whisper.

You hug him for what feels like 10 minutes but is really 54 minutes. Thomas doesn't want to let you go. And you don't want to leave his comfort.

When you finally pull out you look at Thomas and study his features.

You never realized how beautiful he is. He has always been your best friend and you have never realized.

But he is not only very attractive, his caring nature is more beautiful. He has always remained at your side and never let you down.

"I love you," you say and hug him tighter.

"I love you too. You must know that I will always protect you. No matter what that tosser said, alright?" you says and you look strait into his stunning brown eyes.

You smile softly at him as he continues to comfort you by rubbing your back and drawing small patters with his fingers.

----
sorry this chapter was a little mature.