Trouble - Newt

A fellow glader tried to touch your butt but then you punched him in the face and kicked him. Leaving him with a broken nose and bruised ribs.

You sit in the homestead awaiting punishment. You've already received scolding from Alby but you didn't get to explain your side of the story.

Alby sent Newt to get that part out of you since he trusts Newt the most, and he needed someone else to deal with you.

A few moments later, the door creaks open and Newt enters.

You look up from sitting on a bed and his eyes trail down your body

"Y/n," he says, as he sits next to you.

"Newt," you say and look down. In your opinion, the whole story was embarrassing and you didn't want to retell why you were in trouble.

"So, Alby tells me you attacked some shank today," Newt starts, "what happened?" he asks.

"Um, well...he came up to me and..." the words basically get caught in your throat. You don't understand why you couldn't say the words.

"Yes?" he asks, implying for you to continue.

"H-he touched my...um..." you look at Newt again. He looks interested, "my butt," you admit.

His eyes widen, "that bloody shuckface," he mutters.

You look down, clearly abashed.

He holds your hand in one of his and interlaces your fingers, you are shocked but you look into his deep eyes.

"Did you tell Alby that?" he asks.

"N-no," you say.

"Well, he will definitely let you off the hook for punishments when he finds out," Newt says, trying to smile making you happy.

You squeeze his hand and then let go, you stand up and start to leave the room when he says, "If he doesn't, you know i'm always on your side," he smiles.

You smile back and leave the room, blushing as you walk.