New Kid - Thomas Sangster

Y/N's POV

Today was yet another day of school. High school was probably the worst thing that has ever happened. With endless homework and annoying teachers, there was not much good about it. Except some people, my best friends, Dylan and Kaya. They never failed to make you laugh.

Dylan was also the most popular dude in school, but he never let that come before your friendship. And Kaya was so sweet and kind. Everyone said you two were both the most beautiful in the school.

Yet still, the time spent in that boring building was still Seven Cruel Hours Of Our Lives.

--

I walk into the Professor Montgomery's Biology class. As soon as I see the numerous formulas we have to memorize on the board, I turn around and walk out the door. But as I turn I am faced with Dylan, giving me a sympathetic look, but basically dragging me to class.

"But I hate Biology!" you complain, groaning as Dylan moves you into the room by your shoulders.

"How 'bout I come with you? Mr. Montgomery's so old he won't even notice..." Dylan suggests, but you cut him off by nodding your head, and you both sit down side by side on a stool.

There was another guy that was assigned to the seat next to you, but he would move somewhere else with no hesitation if it was Dylan who took the seat.

We also didn't have to worry about a classic teachers pet warning Montgomery about a member that does not belong in the class, because if they were not already social nobodies, they would be humiliated by Dylan's followers. Snitches get stitches right? Just kidding.

Suddenly, you notice a boy in the front of the classroom. He had messy blonde hair, pink lips, and deep brown eyes. When you saw him, your eyes widened. He was attractive.

You have never seen him before.

At one point, Dylan tried talking to you and you shook your head to snap out of your daze.

"Uh yeah..." you say pretending to have heard what he just said.

"Cool. Jack will be so stoked," Dylan says smirking at you.

"Wait, what? Jack? What did I just agree to?" you ask, now feeling a little scared.

"To go out with him," Dylan says.

"Why!? What? No!" You say quickly, and Dylan frowns.

"Why would you ask me? For him," you say.

"I don't know... could you just do it? He's my team mate and I have the feeling he won't pass me the ball if-" Dylan starts but you cut him off.

"I'm not doing that," you say slightly angry, then Dylan looks sad. "I'm sorry, I'm just... dealing with some things right now...I don't have time for that kind of thing," you admit.

"I get it. And just so you know, Kaya and I are always here for you," he says, making you smile lightly.

Dylan places a comforting hand on your thy, as you lean closer to him and rest your head on his shoulder.

"Alright class, listen up class. I would like you all to welcome a new student today, Mr. Sangster would you like to say a few things?" he asks, directing to the boy standing in the front of the class. By now, he has the entire class's attention.

 By now, he has the entire class's attention