MA-15 - Thomas Sangster and Newt (kinda)

You, Thomas, and the rest of the maze runner gang arrived in New Mexico a few hours back. It was time to film the second maze runner movie. And you were all glad to be together again.

In the first film, everyone built such great relationships with each other. These friendships were sure to last a lifetime. Also, you had developed a crush on the Thomas Sangster. Making it slightly hard to live out your character on screen. But, talent can be reflected, and Thomas's personal ability to keep character rubbed off on you. And besides, you were always good at keeping secrets.

Now, it was time to film the second movie. Everyone was physically trained and lines were rehersed and practiced. But there was one question everyone has been asking. Why was the movie rating changed to MA-15. (the rating between PG-13 and R).

And at this evening meeting we were all about to find out.

---

y/n's pov

I was running through the hotel hallways, script in hand, aiming to make it to the meeting on time. I had gotton lost in...sleep.

When i finally made it to the elevator I sighed in relief. But I quickly sucked the air back in when I thought of what would happen if i walked in late. awkward

"Are you coming in?" a soft but slightly raspy voice asked. The voice was too familiar, and slightly accented.

You quickly blink away from your thoughts and stare at the open elevator a few feet before you.

"I said are you coming in?" he asks again.

"Y-yeah...sorry," I respond sheepishly.

Without looking at the boy in the elevator with me. I pull out my phone to check the time.

Suddenly, I am engulfed in a hug by the boy beside me.

"Hey! Back off!" I shout, pushing him back. The figure jumps back in shock, looking slightly sad and confused. As soon as his brown eyes lock with yours you instantly connect the dots.

"THOMAS!" You scream, jumping into his arms, your legs wrapping around his sides.

"I cant belive I didnt recognize you!  I guess the five months off really impacted me,"

"So you really forgot me?" Thomas says, faking sadness as he acts hurt.

"Maybe..." you admit sheepishly, "but I missed you," you say, blushing as you remove yourself from him.

"Well I missed you too," Thomas says, placing a hand on your shoulder.

"You exited for the scorch," Thomas says in a funny accent on 'the scorch'.

You laugh at his change in character. You were glad Thomas wasn't shy to you anymore. when you first met him he never showed his funny side.

"Yeah I'm pretty exited. Also glad they didn't kill me off," you say.

Thomas smirks slightly with an mischievous look in his eye, "you don't know that for sure. My suspicion for the rating change is a pretty bloody death from the sweetest character," he says winking and poking you near your rib.

"Hey!" You say slightly scared, "you're the sweetest character. Newtie," you tease, squeezing his cheek like he is a little boy.

He throws you a slight blush, but then he grabs your waist and picks you up off the ground.

"Tommy!" You scream. He then swings you over his shoulder.

"If we're going to be late to this meeting, this is how we're going in," he smirks.