Motorbike - Thomas Sangster

"No, no, no, Thomas! I-I'm not doing that," you say.

"C'mon Y/N! It's just a quick ride. Please love," Thomas persuades.

"B-but i've never been on a motorbike before! And

"B-but i've never been on a motorbike before! And...and I'm scared," you mumble.

Then you feel an arm wrapped around your waist and you feel yourself being pulling into someone.

"It's alright, can you trust me?" Thomas asks.

An odd sensations bursts through your stomach. Some sort of butterflies but way more extreme. You feel weak in your knees and feel the need to fall.

You had never been this close to Thomas before, or has he touched you like this before.

Not going to lie, Thomas was very attractive and he had a british accent. Which you absolutely couldn't stand.

But Thomas was perfect, in every way. And everything between you was always platonic.

You suddenly feel the impact take you over and feel yourself falling a bit.

But you hear a soft thick accent in your ear.

"Falling for me already?" a husky British voice whispers.

You instantly snap out of it and pull yourself together. You don't want to be to easy to get.

"W-what? I-I uh..." you stammer.

"Oh c'mon love," Thomas smirks. Then he taps you on the shoulder and heads over to sit on his motor bike.

"What the hell? You think i'm getting on...that?" you ask.

"Don't play with me love," Thomas says and taps the seat behind him.

"N-no," you protest.

Then Thomas looks at you with his deep brown eyes. You could get lost in them.

Then you blink and when you open your eyes again he's right next to your face.

"T-Thomas? What are you..." you trail off when he places your hands in his.

"Love," the accent says.

He leans in towards your face and you think he is going to kiss you. WHAT? OH MY GOD! HE...HE...WHAT??

Suddenly you feel a sudden burst of shock and doubt. You step back and Thomas looks shocked.

"I- I- I'll ride the motor bike!" you exclaim but the cover your mouth in shock at your outburst.

"Perfect," Thomas says scratching the back of his neck.

Thomas sits on the bike and you hesitantly swing your leg over.

"Okay so

"Okay so...you've got to hold on," Thomas says sheepishly.

"Hold on...where?" you ask.

"Urm...uh...on my waist," Thomas says.

You blush, "I-I'm not doing that..." you say remembering to play hard to get.

"Suit yourself..." Thomas says and turns the handle on the bike and starts to move slowly.

You instantly grab onto Thomas's waist, one hand around each side.

"Told you," Thomas chuckles.

You can imagine him smirking, but you hold on tighter when he starts to move faster and head towards the road.

"T-Thomas?! Can we..um...get off!? Please?" you ask.

"Why? You don't wanna ride with me?" he smirks again.

"WHAT? I'm not riding on you!" you shout because the wind is making it hard to hear:

"Haha! I wish, love!" he shouts.

"What?" you say because you didn't hear him.

When the ride is finally over Thomas pulls over to the sidewalk. He helps you off and when you get off you fall into his arms.

"I'm n-never doing that again!" you exclaim.

"Haha, your cute when your scared," Thomas grins.

"I was so not scared!" you protest.

"Oh love, your perfect," he smiles.

"Really?" You ask, "I-I mean what?"

"Uh...I.." Thomas trails off.

"Oh shhh..." you smirk and hug Thomas.

Sorry these are shit i'm just low on ideas.

Love all of you guys still reading.

Taking requests...