Birthday Gift? - Thomas Sangster

You picked out a gift for Thomas, it was a simple gift, a short gold chain to wear around his neck. You were sure he'd love it.

You were allowed to just walk in whenever you wanted, as Thomas's best friend he trusted you with his life.

You opened the door to his house and placed the gift on his counter. Then you head up the stairs to wake him up for his birthday morning.

You are holding a cup of his favorite coffee and head up the stairs.

You knock on the door lightly and then open the door to reveal a sweet sleeping Thomas sprawled on his bed.

You laugh softly, "Tommy, you are so funny," you say and head over to wake him.

You place two hands on his shoulder and shook him lightly.

When he didn't move you shook harder and his eyebrows furrowed you know he's awake.

But his eyes remain closed.

You pick up the coffee you set on the table.

"Wake up Tommy! I made you-" you are cut off when you feel a hand wrap around your waist and pull you towards the bed.

"Thomas no!" you say as you lurch foreword and the coffee spills on your white shirt.

You land ontop of his chest and his hand is still on your waist.

You look up at him to see a playful smirk upon his lips.

"Thomas!" You chastise and punch him playfully.

Then you pull out of his grasp and look down at your shirt now drenched in brown liquid.

"There goes your birthday coffee," you sigh.

"Sorry love," he sits up, slowly starting to wake up.

"It's alright, but I didn't bring a change of clothes," you say.

"You could borrow one of mine," Thomas says and gets up out of bed.

You follow him into the closet where he holds a rolling stones shirt out to you.

"This one?" He asks.

"Sure, thank you," you say.

You pull off the uncomfortable coffee shirt while Thomas pulls of his own to change into his day clothes.

He turns to say something but then his breath hitches when he sees you.

You stand frozen, and in only your bra, in front of him. Not to mention he is also shirtless.

"T-Thomas?" you say as he stares at you.

Then he takes a step forward, closer to you.

He comes so close that both of your toes are touching.

He places a hand on your shoulder and looks into your (brown/blue/green/hazel/black/amber) eyes with his dark brown orbs.

You see his eyes glance down to your lips for a seconds and then back to your eyes.

A blush starts to creep onto your cheeks, but you fight it.

He seems to lean in more, and more until you feel a strange sensation of something warm in your lips.

When you open your eyes, you see Thomas is kissing you.

You gasp and pull back, blushing madly. You look down to your feet.

Thomas has sadness in his eyes, "Shit! Sorry, I- I didn't mean to..." Thomas says but you stop him by wrapping your arms around his torso and hugging him.

You bury your face into his chest and for some reason a tear slips out of your eyes. When it drops down onto his bare chest, you can feel him tense up.

You squeeze a little harder and then he pulls you out.

"Are you crying?" he asks gingerly.

You wipe a tear and sniffle. Then you look up at him with sad eyes.

"I'm s-scared," you say quietly.

"It's alright, no need to be afraid. I'm here for you love," Thomas reassures, rubbing your back gently.

"I'm sorry, I ruined it," you say and pull back

Thomas collects your shirt and helps you put it on, then he puts his own on.

Before you leave the closet, Thomas steps to you and puts a hand on your shoulder to stop you, "Please Y/N, I really am sorry for...urm...kissing you," he says sheepishly.

"Don't be, I just...was surprised, shocked. But we're still friends. Plus, it's your birthday, and I got you something!" you say excitedly, when you think of the gift.

You gab his hand and pull him downstairs to open the gift.

When you arrive, he opens the gift and his eyes fill with love.

"This is so beautiful, I love it Y/N!" he shouts and jumps over to you and hugs you tightly

"This is so beautiful, I love it Y/N!" he shouts and jumps over to you and hugs you tightly. Then he quickly turns to kiss you again and presses his soft warm lips on yours.

You feel him tense up in fear again that he accidentally broke your boundary but you stop him from pulling away when you place your hand in his hair and kiss him back.

You can sense him trying to hold back a smile as you two continue to kiss.

love all of you, thankyou for reading!
especially Iristhecat1633 ! thanks for the request💗💗