Stop - Newt

You were elected the new leader of the Glade, which means Newt was sort of pushed to the side. You had no idea he felt this way but he was mad, jealous, and sad.

Today was another greenie celebration by the fire. Newt was sitting alone against a log accompanied only by Gally's drink.

You head over to him and sit down next to him.

"Hey Newt," you smile and look at him.

"Y/n," he grumbles.

"Uh...okay Newt...is that...Gally's drink?" you ask.

"Shut the bloody hell up! Your the last bloody person I want to talk to! And you make a shit leader," Newt snarled.

"Hey I was just trying to help," you say throwing your hands up in defense. Just as you are about to get up and walk away, a cold hand grips to your wrist.

"Newt? What are you-" you are cut off when he gets up and starts to pull you away.

"Hey! Newt let go of me now!" you yell.

You slap his hand and he retracts his hand.

"Bloody hell," he mutters.

"N-Newt?" you ask a bit scared. Right now you were far enough away from any other Gladers.

"I-I'm gonna go n-now," you say and turn to leave when hands snake around your waist and grab you and pull you back.

"Ah!" you say and realize Newt has you captivated, then he grabs your wrist and holds it tightly as he pulls you into a shack at the very end of the Glade.

"Newt, let go! Your hurting me," you whimper.

Then he shoves you inside.

"O-okay Newt, no more games," you say and try to get up but he shoves you over to the bed.

"Newt what are you doing? Please stop!" you say.

Then he steps over to you and rips your shirt open. Exposing your chest with bra.

You start to cry in fear This was not Newt

"Why are you d-doing this?" you cry.

"Because, when you became leader I was pushed to the ends of this bloody Glade,"

"Newt, please, I'm sorry I had no idea, don't do this," you plead.

"Now you will be punished," he says.

"No, please!" you say.

He slaps you on the face, "shut up!" he says.

"Help!" you scream. Then he slaps you and it makes a scratch across your face.

"Ah! Ow! P-please! Don't!" you yell.

Then all of the sudden, Newt is gone. He left the room, leaving you alone and confused.

You cry for a bit longer until you feel drowsy and fall asleep.

----