kissy

babybearmuke

-

michael smiled when he saw luke curled up in the bed they shared. it was only 5 p.m. but michael knows luke always needs a nap if they've had a busy day.

"beautiful.." michael whispered as he looked at luke, his hand softly shutting the door.

he took his shoes and jeans off, leaving him in only his t-shirt and boxers. luke was laying shirtless with his waist covered by the blankets.

he crawled into the bed slowly, trying his best to not wake luke up.

he laid behind luke and just looked at the younger boy's back for a second. he smiled a bit, and scooted closer. not being able to help himself any longer, he pressed his lips to the spot between luke's shoulder blades.

he trailed his lips up to luke's shoulder, lightly grazing over the smooth skin.

he wrapped his arms around luke's waist, and held him tight as he finally kissed luke's neck. he knows exactly where luke's sweet spot is at this point, and he didn't waist any time on pressing his lips to the sensitive skin.

"mikey?" he heard luke sleepily mumble before trying to move away.

"baby..." michael whined, holding luke closer.

"why don't you ever let me sleep?" luke whined, turning around in michael's arms.

"i try to, but you just look so pretty and i wanna kiss you." michael said before pressing a kiss to luke's forehead.

luke whined playfully, and pushed michael's face away, making the older boy laugh. "now i'm not gonna be able to go to sleep again."

michael frowned a bit, and looked down at luke. "sure you will. i'm here now."

"you're the one that woke me up!" luke whined, pushing michael's face back again.

"fine, one more kiss and then you can go back to sleep, okay?" michael said softly, and luke nodded.

michael pressed his lips to luke's, and squeezed the younger boy tight before he stood up out of bed.

"what are you doing?" luke asked as michael leaned down, picking him up.

luke wrapped his legs around michael's waist, and his arms around his neck before laying down on his boyfriends shoulder.

"you might be ten feet tall, but i know you're just one big baby, so go to sleep. i've got you." michael said, and slowly moved from side to side, rocking luke back to sleep.

"i love this.." luke whispered before closing his eyes softly.

"i love you.." michael whispered.

he watched the almost silent television as luke drifted back to sleep on his shoulder. michael was exhausted and his arms were aching from holding luke for so long, but the younger boy deserved it, and michael would do anything for him.

michael started walking back towards the bed, and luke started waking up again.

"mikey-"

"shhhh, baby. i'm right here." he whispered curling up to luke as he pulled the blankets over them. he held luke's head to his chest, and ran his hands through the blonde hair, allowing luke to fall asleep one last time.

muke one shots vol 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara