professor +

i've been gone so long that you guys deserve a smut.

this is from a story i'm actually working on so if you end up reading it again later.......

.....shhhhhhh

-

luke grinned as michael walked in dressed in a button up with a tie. he had black pants on, and glasses fitting his face perfectly.

"you really have a fantasy of getting fucked by a professor?" michael asked, and looked at luke who was sitting on the bed in a button up shirt covering his already naked body. only four buttons were done, leaving his whole chest exposed.

"yes sir..." luke giggled, making michael smile a little. "...i never got to go to college and have a hot teacher fantasy. let me have one now."

"whatever you want, sweetheart."

luke smirked, and stood up, shutting the door. michael sat down in the chair behind the desk in their room.

"mr. clifford. you wanted to see me?" luke giggled, making michael smile at how adorable luke is.

"yes, i'm afraid you're failing my class, mr. hemmings."

luke couldn't help but laugh too. they weren't good actors at all, but they were having fun.

"oh no. is there any way i can bring my grade up..." luke asked, sitting on the desk in front of michael's chair. he separated his legs a little, the bottom of the shirt falling between them to hide just what michael was dying to see. "...sir?"

"yeah, you know..." michael said, trailing his finger up luke's leg. "...i think i saw some extra credit points under my desk."

luke gasped, and jumped down, crawling under michael's desk. he got on his knees, biting his lip as michael scooted closer. he started unbuckling his jeans, and as soon as his dick sprang up, luke took it into his mouth.

"mmm...so pretty..." michael whispered, his hand on luke's head, helping him go down.

michael leaned back, his head falling backwards as his eyes closed.

michael knew if he looked down and watched luke, he would probably finish right then.

"you're so good, baby..." michael sighed, and as much as he didn't want it to end, he wanted to make luke feel good. "...bend over my desk, sweetheart."

luke nodded, and slid his mouth off of michael. "yes sir."

michael smiled when luke stood up, bending over the desk. michael reached forward, pushing up the white shirt covering luke's bum.

"you're so perfect." michael whispered, leaning forward, and pressing a kiss to luke's backside before standing up.

luke hummed when he heard michael's belt being undone.

"tell me what you want, baby boy." michael whispered, grinding his clothed crotch into luke as he leaned over the boy.

"i want your cock. i want you to fuck me so hard. make me scream. need you." luke panted, dying to be touched.

"say please if you want that good grade." michael muttered, sending a smack to luke's thigh.

"mmm...please, sir. please fuck me."

"good boy." michael whispered, grabbing a little bottle of lube from his desk.

he rubbed a generous amount on as he lined himself up because even though luke wanted him to be rough, michael didn't want to actually hurt luke.