university

5sos_Tigresa

*in this one shot, luke does not have an eating disorder, but there is some banter between the two discussing body image and luke's food choices

-

"hey, sexy."

luke blushed, and walked over to his professors desk, setting his backpack down for a hug.

"mr. clifford..." luke said lowly, holding onto the older man's tie.

"you know i love it when you call me that." michael mumbled, holding onto the bottom of luke's nike t-shirt.

"you're being dirty. stop it.." luke giggled.

"fine. have you eaten today?" michael asked, and luke shook his head. it was only 12 pm but michael always wanted to make sure luke was alright.

"you would die without me, i swear. come here," michael said, and luke giggled before walking into michael's little personal office with him.

the younger boy sat in a rolley-chair as michael dug through his mini fridge.

"an unfortunately cold grilled cheese for me, and a salad for luke because he thinks he's fat." michael said, and luke laughed, holding onto the desk.

"you know me so well."

luke smiled and took the salad from michael. michael remembers luke would come into class every day last semester finishing the same kind of salad, and ever since then, michael would get him one.

"you are absolutely beautiful." michael whispered, kissing luke on the forehead softly before he sat down.

"thanks, mikey."

"how are your other classes going?" michael asked, and luke looked up for a second.

"good. i have a's in all of them. i'm so close to a b in my philosophy class though, but i'll keep it up." luke said, and michael nodded.

"that's great. why wasn't your grade that high when you took my class?" michael laughed.

"hey. it was only a c. it's not like i was failing, and maybe, just maybe, i was too busy day dreaming about my professor to pay attention." luke said, and michael smirked.

"oh yeah? what did you think about?" he asked, and luke looked up, one eyebrow raised, and a smirk on his face too.

he leaned closer to michael, reaching down and grabbed michaels hand.

"i thought about how i wanted him to hold my hand just like this..." luke tangled his fingers with michael's. "...and kiss me like this."

michael smiled after luke gently pressed a short kiss to his lips.

"what else did you think about?" michael asked lowly against luke's lips as he laid his hand on the younger boy's thigh.

"i shouldn't say. i don't wanna get you in trouble at work." luke said with a fake pout.

"and why would it get me in trouble?" michael asked softly.

"because when i tell you, it'll make me want to do bad things to you."

michael smiled, and squeezed lukes thigh quickly before finishing his food.

"you're something else, luke."

"i know."

michael leaned over, and pressed his lips to luke's, holding his face in his hands.

"i love you."

"nuh uh." luke laughed. michael has never told him that before.

"i love you." michael said, smiling at luke.

"michael, stop it."

luke shook his head, but he felt his heart beating so fast. it's just like michael to be so casual about something that means the world. he always made luke feel calm about things; big things or little things.

"luke, i love you."

luke smiled brightly up at the man that was standing above him.

"i love you." michael repeated again.

"i love you, michael."

michael leaned down, and pressed his forehead to luke's. they didn't kiss because they just couldn't stop smiling as they looked into the others eyes.

luke eventually closed the gap, pressing his lips to michael's. they kissed for a couple of seconds before pulling back. they never liked being super close on campus. it was too risky even though luke was 21 years old, michael could lose his job if they got too close and someone saw.

"alright, i've got a class at 5, so you can go ahead and go to my apartment, and order some food, and i should be home around 7:30 if that's alright? i'll help you study for your test tomorrow, and if you get done, maybe you can tell me a little more about those day dreams you've had."

luke smiled and nodded, reviving a kiss on the nose before he stood up.

"see you later, love."

"bye, mikey. i love you."

"i love you, baby."