stripes

lukeyrose

luke sighed as he opened the box laying on his bathroom counter that was in the dressing room. he pulled out the pretty tailored pants with red stripes on them.

he bunched part of them in his fist and just thought for a second as he looked at them.

"luke, baby are you in there?" michael asked, his voice echoing through the big bathroom even though michael was on the other side of the door.

"yeah- i- yeah i'm in here." luke said weakly.

"is everything okay?" michael asked.

"yes." luke answered quickly.

"can i come in?" michael asked, and luke sighed quietly before walking over to the door and opening it. he made sure to lock it back after michael was in.

"what's this?" michael asked, opening the box and seeing two pairs of pants with red stripes, and one with gold stripes.

"i- it's nothing. they're stupid. the stylist- i don't know. she said maybe to try these but-"

"you love them." michael said, pulling out a piece of paper from the box.

luke looked at it and blushed when he read it.

'found those pants you absolutely love! don't be afraid to be yourself, lukey. you're gonna look beautiful. i love you' -mama

"yeah. i- my mom sent them. when i was at home we went shopping and i told her i love them, but i'm too scared. i mean, i'm afraid they're gonna look stupid on me." luke whispered, and michael picked him up, setting him on the counter.

he stood between luke's legs, and placed his hands on the younger boy's thighs.

"i think you forgot that you are luke hemmings and you look absolutely beautiful in anything you put on." michael said, and luke shrugged.

"i kind of- i have this whole idea of how i want to look at the concerts but i haven't been brave enough to even try it on." luke whispered.

"sweetheart, come on. show me at least." he said, and luke looked up.

he nodded shyly, and hopped off the counter, pulling the red striped pants onto his long legs.

"close your eyes..." luke whined, and michael smiled, placing his hands over his eyes.

luke put on a white button up shirt, leaving it halfway open. he threw his hair to the side, and walked over to michael, pulling his hands away from his eyes.

"baby..."

luke blushed a bit, and looked down.

"and i- she bought glitter. i know that's kinda w-"

"you're gonna look so beautiful in it. so pretty, baby." michael whispered, picking luke up, and setting him on the counter again.

michael pressed his lips to luke's exposed chest, the younger boy's legs wrapped around his waist.

he trailed his lips up luke's neck until he reached his lips, kissing him roughly.

luke squealed when michael picked him up quickly, slamming his back against the wall on the opposite side of the room.

his lips fell to luke's neck, sucking on his sweet spot.

"mikey..." luke whispered, pulling on his hair.

"guys, five minutes!" they heard ashton say before knocking on the door.

"okay!" luke yelled back, and michael pulled away. he sat luke down, and held his hand, pulling him back over to the counter.

luke watched as michael opened up the little container of glitter adhesive. he put some on the little brush, and luke smiled as michael applied it under his eyes.

"thank you, mikey.." luke whispered as michael lined his under-eyes with glitter. "...but do you think everyone will think i'm weird?"

"who cares?" michael asked, and looked in the mirror, putting some on himself.

luke looked at him fondly, his heart warming. he couldn't stop smiling, even when michael looked over at him.

"i love you more than anything in the world." luke whispered, and michael smiled, holding luke tight.

michael always knew how to make luke feel so good about himself.

"i love you too."