love making +

"no- no- that's good..." luke whispered, arching his back a little more as he felt michael slowly move inside of him.

michael's arms wrapped around the blond as he gently thrusted into luke as they laid on their sides.

"you sure?"

"yes! it's perfect.." luke purred, closing his eyes.

michael didn't speed up, but instead took his time, feeling every inch of luke around him.

"i love how you feel, baby. so good.." michael whispered, kissing luke's head shoulder.

"deeper..." luke whispered, and michael did as he was told, going deeper until his lower abdomen was pressed tightly to luke's backside.

"so pretty. so beautiful." michael whispered, pushing luke's hair to the side, and pressing kisses to the younger boy's neck.

"i l-love you-"

"oh, baby, i love you."

luke whined, and held onto michael's arm tightly.

neither of them thought it could be possible, but they felt the connection between them grow so much stronger.

"o-okay.." luke stuttered.

"what, baby?"

"n-ngh-"

"come on, sweetheart. talk to me." michael said softly, kissing luke's shoulder.

"faster..."

michael smiled a little, and held luke waist, moving his hips faster into luke.

he let the sounds that spilled from luke's mouth serve as motivation to keep going. luke was never quiet in bed, and michael absolutely loved it.

"come on, baby. let me hear you.." michael whispered, speeding up his movements.

"m-michael!" luke whined, reaching down, and holding onto michael's wrist.

michael rolled over, causing luke to lay on his stomach. michael pinned luke's hands beside his head as he mercilessly thrusted into him, getting a short whine from luke every time their hips met.

michael locked their fingers together, and leaned down to kiss luke's temple without his speed changing at all.

"g-gonna-"

"yeah?" michael whispered.

"mhmm. wanna cum-"

"cum for me, baby. be a good boy, come on." michael whispered, and luke whined.

"keep- keep talking like that-"

"feel how deep i am inside of you. feels good, doesn't it?..." luke nodded quickly. "...you're doing so good. taking it all. you love it, don't you?"

"yeah!"

"show me how much you love it. cum for me, baby. don't be shy."

luke whined, his head falling limp onto the pillows as michael held nothing back, pounding into luke so hard that the headboard smacked against the wall.

they both came but luke's stained the sheets beneath them while michael's filled luke up.

"st-stay in me." luke whispered, trying to catch his breath.

michael rolled them back over onto their sides, and stayed still inside of luke who was growing more and more sensitive.

michael ran his hands up and down luke's sides, making sure he felt comfortable.

"you did so good for me." michael whispered. he pulled the blankets up, and luke closed his eyes.

"is it totally lame to be exhausted after that?" luke whispered.

"of course not." michael laughed, and luke smiled, reaching back between them, and slowly pulled michael out.

"hold me all night." luke mumbled sleepily.

"there's nothing i would rather do." michael whispered.

luke turned around in michael's arms, and looked up at the older boy.

"you want me forever, right?"

"forever ever." michael said softly, making luke giggle.

"you're my person, michael clifford."