pressure

"mikey?"

michael looked up, and smiled a little when he saw luke walking into his at-home office.

"hey, sweetheart." michael said, spinning around in his chair to face luke.

"come to bed." luke said, holding his arms out for michael to hold him.

"what's up, baby?" michael asked, pulling luke closer to him by one of his hands.

"bad day." luke whispered, feeling anxious about something that he just couldn't seem to pinpoint.

"poor thing, come here. i have a couple more things to do, and then we can go to bed, okay?" michael said quietly.

"no, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to bother you while you're working. i'll just go to bed-"

"you are not bothering me, luke. i want you here with me." he said, and luke smiled a bit, walking over to michael, and crawling onto his lap.

he snuggled up in michael's lap while the older boy finished up his work.

"tell me what you're feeling." michael whispered as he kept his eyes on the computer.

"need pressure." luke whispered.

"what do you mean, baby?" michael asked quietly.

"like, i don't know. i want to be hugged really tight..." luke said, and michael smiled down at him. "...sometimes if i have a bad day i just really want to feel physical contact. sorry, that makes no sense."

"no, it does." michael said, and stopped working, wrapping both of his arms around luke's body. he squeezed the younger boy, and pressed a kiss to his head.

"thanks michael."

"you're adorable." michael said quietly, and luke giggled a bit.

"why don't we go lay down, yeah? my work can wait until tomorrow." michael said softly, and luke smiled.

michael picked him up, and walked to the bedroom, laying luke down in the middle of the bed with a kiss to his cheek.

luke pulled michael down on top of him, feeling the older boy's weight calm his anxiety, and make him feel safe.

"i love you, michael." luke whispered, running his hand through the older boy's hair.

"i love you."

-

i'm sorry i've been kind of missing and i'm sorry this one shot sucks

lately my mental state has been baaaaaaad, and usually i use wattpad to kind of escape but i haven't been motivated to write that much

i'll bounce back

loves you guys