phone

luke furrowed his eyebrows when he saw michael's contact pop up on his phone signaling a call.

he walked over, and picked it up. him and michael never really called each other. if they needed something, they would just text.

"hey, babe. everything okay?" luke asked, fiddling with a random paper on his desk.

"yeah, i'm alright. i was just thinking about you." michael said very softly, and luke looked over at the clock seeing it was 11 p.m.

"oh my gosh, michael! this isn't one of those calls is it?" luke laughed.

"what are you talking about?" michael laughed.

"the late night 'hey baby. just been thinking about you. ooh what are you wearing right now..' kind of call." luke said, making michael laugh.

"no, luke. did i sound that suspicious?" michael asked.

"yeah, you did. anyway, tell me what's going on." luke said, pacing around because for some reason he couldn't stay still while talking on the phone.

"i just wish you would've stayed the night." michael mumbled.

"there you go again." luke said, and michael chuckled before running his hand over his own sleepy face.

"no, i mean like, i want you here. i want you to wrap your legs around my waist, and i want to run my hand up and down your back while your face is pressed to my neck. and i wanna hold you while you sleep because i know sometimes you can't sleep that well."

luke smiled, and chewed on his finger. "mikey..." luke gushed, his cheeks getting redder.

"and i wanna wake up randomly in the middle of the night, and kiss your head, and just hold you tighter. i want to be next to you so bad."

"my door is unlocked you know..." luke said and michael laughed.

"it might be, but your mother would kill both of us if i came over right now." michael said, and luke laughed, laying down on his bed.

"you're right. i just wish you were here now." luke said, picking at the blanket.

"i know. i miss you so much. i was with you like 2 hours ago but i just wanna hold you so bad. and i wanna hold you like a baby, and listen to you whine for me to stop until you eventually relax because we both know you like being babied."

"i'm your baby..." luke said softly, chewing on his finger shyly.

"you are my baby."

luke smiled brightly, and got under the blanket, cuddling into his pillow as he put michael on speaker.

"i like like you, michael." luke whispered.

"i love love you, luke."

"i love you, too."