friend request

when i saw michael's story and i saw "friend request from luke5sos" i immediately had an idea

-

luke walked into the bedroom, michael's big shirt covering his body down to his mid-thigh.

"michael, come to bed." he said, his voice deep and raspy from the show just hours earlier.

"i'm busy. maybe later." michael mumbled and luke rolled his eyes, walking over to michael who was sitting at the desktop computer.

"really michael? i wanna cuddle!" luke whined, pushing michael's shoulder.

"later." michael said, and luke huffed.

"you're picking fortnite over me?" luke asked.

"luke, you don't get it. it's not like that-"

"michael, please?"

michael turned around, and looked up at luke. it wasn't a puppy dog look, it wasn't an angry look. luke wasn't sure what it was, but it was enough for him to give in.

"fine. fine. i'll go to bed all by myself." luke sighed, and crossed his arms, walking over to their king size bed.

"hey, i love you, luke."

"i know. i love you too, but you know what i don't love? this huge bed. it's lonely, and if you're gonna stay up until four every night playing video games then we might need to get a smaller one so i don't feel so by myself- and you're not listening." luke said, watching michael fix his avatar.

"i'm listening, babe."

"no you're not. you're just hearing."

it was silent after that, and luke was feeling a little bitter. he just wanted michael to hold him.

he pulled out his phone, and opened the fortnite mobile app, not wanting to set up his xbox. he sent michael a friend request, and waited for the older boy to notice.

michael turned around and saw luke looking at him.

"baby-"

"get over here right now, michael. it is one in the morning, and i'm tired, and i'm cold, and i just want you to hold me." luke said, his fist gripping the white blanket.

michael couldn't help but let a smile break across his face. luke looks so beautiful, even when he's annoyed.

michael shut his monitor off, and walked over to luke, holding his arms out. luke stood on his knees and hugged michael tightly.

"i love you, luke."

"i love you."

michael leaned forward, both of them falling on the bed. the older boy pulled the blankets up over luke, letting him get comfortable. he held the back of luke's head, knowing it makes him feel really safe.

"goodnight, beautiful."