hugs

luke felt completely lame as he stared at michael, wanting nothing more than to just hug him and snuggle in as close as he can to him.

they were sitting on the couch, and michael was playing video games. luke was supposed to be playing with him, but he wasn't paying that much attention to the tv anymore.

they've technically been together for a couple months, but they've never just held each other before and been all fluffy like luke wants right now. they only act like a couple when they're both horny.

luke looked down at his black jeans, and just shook his head, trying to forget the feeling of wanting michael's arms around him.

"hey, you alright?" michael asked, and paused the game, looking over at luke who looked absolutely lost in thought.

"uh- yeah. sorry." luke said quietly, and michael furrowed his eyebrows.

"no. what's going on?" michael asked, and luke blushed, shaking his head. he sat back on the couch, and pulled his legs up to his chest.

luke didn't look like the type to want all of the innocent affection that he craved, but he just wanted someone to hold him. he wants michael to hold him.

"luke, come on. you know i'm not gonna leave you alone until you talk to me." he said, and luke ran a hand over his face, blushing a bit more.

"it's nothing. it's stupid." luke whispered.

"no it's not. tell me.." michael whined, nudging luke's leg.

"i- gosh, i feel so lame- i just want you to hug me?" luke said, biting his lip nervously as he looked at michael.

"what?" michael asked, and tilted his head a bit.

"i wanna snuggle..." luke said, and michael's heart absolutely melted. his 6 foot something, dressed in all black, giant of a boyfriend looked so small and so adorable as he sat there nervously, just wanting michael to hold him.

"baby, come here..." michael whispered, and pulled luke into his lap. luke's legs were extended across the couch as he sat in michael's lap, curled into his chest like a child.

"you are so cute." michael whispered, holding luke's waist tightly as he ran a hand through luke's hair.

"we never do this. i was afraid you would think i'm weird." luke said softly, closing his eyes.

"i already think you're weird." michael said, kissing luke's head before wrapping his arms around his shoulders.

luke giggled, and held onto michael's arm.

"i love you, luke." michael said softly, his nose buried in luke's hair.

"i love you too, michael."

-

a/n:

anyone else just get random feelings like 'huh i wanna suck a dick. never done it before, probably won't like it, but let's do this'

just me? cool.