much love

announcing something kind of exciting for me at the end, but i hope some of you will like it too hahah

-

"good morning, mikey..." luke said softly, dangling his legs over the side of the counter.

michael rubbed his sleepy eyes, finally looking at luke.

"good morning, beautiful...." michael whispered, taken back by how stunning luke looked sitting on the counter in one of his big shirts and no pants. "....i could get used to this."

luke smiled, and waved michael over. michael didn't hesitate to walk over to luke. he was completely wrapped around the younger boy's finger.

luke let michael stand between his legs as he leaned down and kissed the older boy. michael gripped luke's waist, pulling closer.

they pulled back and smiled as their foreheads just rested against one another's.

"i'm so in love with you, luke hemmings." michael whispered, running his finger over luke's cheek.

"i'm in love with you, michael clifford."

they both smiled, looking into each others eyes until their eyes closed from grinning so big.

"i absolutely love mornings with you. it's always a surprise. you're either aging beside me asleep looking so adorable, or you're on the counter in my clothes, or you're cooking, or you're under the blankets between my-"

"stop!" luke laughed, leaning onto michael.

"hey, i'm just telling the truth. i love every morning with you, luke. i love it so much."

luke smiled, and let michael run a hand through his hair.

"really?" luke whispered.

"yeah, in fact, i love mornings with you so much that i want to have them for the rest of my life."

"okay, you're dramatic..." luke laughed, and michael smirked.

"i'm serious..." michael laughed, setting luke on the floor. "...and if you'll let me, i was hoping you'd give me every morning with you for the rest of my life."

luke watched as michael got down on one knee, holding onto his hand.

"michael, what are you-"

"listen, i had a proposal planned but you just look so beautiful, and i can't imagine going another minute without being able to call you my fiancé. luke, i love you so much. please marry me."

luke's jaw fell as he looked down at michael.

"are you serious?" luke whispered before he covered his mouth with his hand out of pure shock.

"of course i'm serious. marry me, baby."

luke smiled, and nodded, tears involuntarily falling from his eyes.

michael stood up and hugged luke tight. he felt the weight of the world fall off of his shoulders and it was replaced by luke's head laying on them.

"thank you, michael." luke whispered, holding michael tight.

"for what, sweetheart?" he whispered.

"for just loving me."

"don't thank me, luke. i'm always gonna love you. i always have. loving you is so easy." michael whispered, kissing luke's head.

"i'm gonna love you and all of our mornings forever."

-

i started a harry styles one shot book a long time ago and i kind of wrote it just for my own entertainment, but i think i wanna publish it.

it's all written in second person and it's kind of a harryxreader type of thing.

i was so hesitant about it at first because i built my whole profile on muke and boyxboy and writing about straight relationships isn't my #brand, but i think it's okay to branch out a little.

don't worry, i'm still writing tons of muke and i've even considered lashton ????

big things in store i swear !!!

go check out my harry one shot book if you're into that. i won't hold it against you if you're not into that though hahah.

thanks !! love you all