hangover

"morning beautiful- well. afternoon." michael mumbled, and kissed luke's forehead when he saw he was beginning to wake up.

it was a little after 12 p.m. and luke was just now waking up on the couch in the clothes he had on yesterday. michael was honestly a little annoyed with him, but he didn't want to start anything.

"mike- my head hurts."

"i know. advil on the table." michael said softly, continuing to clean up luke's empty beer bottles.

luke sipped his cup of water, and felt really guilty as he saw michael throw bottle after bottle away.

"i'm sorry." luke said quietly.

"the thing is, you're really not though." michael said, and luke glanced up.

"what do you mean?"

"you came home last night and knowingly got drunk. luke, baby, i love you, and you can do whatever you want, but you know, i thought the weekends were for us." michael said, and frowned a bit, crossing his arms.

"well, yeah, but you could've drank too. i mean-"

"but i didn't want to. you never ask." michael said, and luke ran his hands over his face.

"not right now, please?"

"and why not?" michael asked.

"because i have a headache, michael-"

"okay, and i had a headache last night trying to control you like you were a two year old." michael said, and luke rolled his eyes, laying down on the couch, facing the back of it.

"lay off..." luke sighed.

michael shook his head, and just kept cleaning up after luke. he didn't want to, and he should've left it for luke to clean up, but he just wants it done.

he looked back at luke, and sighed when he saw the younger boy holding his head. it was obvious that he was in pain.

"come here..." michael said quietly, picking luke up off of the couch. he held the younger boy like a baby as he walked towards their bedroom.

luke laid his head against michael's chest and held onto his shirt. michael laid luke on the bed, causing him to whine.

michael got a wet washcloth, and a new outfit for luke to wear before going to tend to the sick boy.

michael sat on the bed beside luke, and looked down at him. his eyes were closed, and he looked exhausted, but so was michael.

michael ran the washcloth over luke's face, wiping off the sweat from the night before. he pushed a hand through luke's hair and kissed his forehead before standing up.

he pulled luke's shirt off, and the younger boy opened his eyes as michael started pulling his pants off.

"michael, i'm sorry..." luke whispered.

"i know, sweetheart." michael said quietly, ridding luke of his boxers.

luke blushed as michael slid a thong up his legs. michael's the only one who knew he liked them. michael put a black body suit over luke's head, buttoning it between his legs. luke once told him that he felt beautiful in his body suits.

"i don't deserve you at all. i was supposed to spend last night with you, and i was too selfish. and now i feel pathetic because i can barely move and you keep taking care of me- and you just deserve better than this." luke whispered, turning on his side, running his hand through his hair.

"stop that. you messed up, but don't say you don't deserve me because i've messed up too before." michael whispered, picking luke up in his arms again.

he walked around the bed before laying luke's head on the pillows.

"you really don't feel good, do you?" michael asked, and luke pouted, shaking his head.

"no. i'm sorry." luke whispered. he's never felt this bad of a hangover before.

"it's alright now. just relax, baby. i've got you." michael whispered, and laid down beside luke, holding his head to his chest.

luke breathed in michael, and smiled a little.

he really didn't deserve michael.

"tomorrow's all about you, alright? just me and you. i wanna make it up." luke said quietly.

"luke, you don't have to do that."

"i want to. you deserve it." luke whispered, pressing a kiss to michael's clothed collarbone.

"worry about that tomorrow, sweetheart. you need to rest." michael told him, covering him with the blankets.

"i love you, mikey. you know that right?"

"i know, baby. i love you, too."