race +

starts off as cute smut then gets real dirty real fast

-

luke opened his eyes slowly, and groaned as he felt an uncomfortable pain underneath his boxers.

he looked over at the clock and saw it was 3:35 a.m. he was in michael's bed. the two eighteen year olds had their legs tangled together.

"mikey.." luke mumbled, pushing the older boy's shoulder.

"what?" he asked, laying on his back, closing his eyes again.

"help..." luke whispered, but michael didn't move.

"with what?" michael asked, clearly exhausted and just wanting to go back to sleep.

"i'm hard.." luke muttered.

"bitch, me too. go to sleep."

luke huffed, and scooted closer to michael. he brought the older boy's hand down, and guided it over his lower stomach, michael's fingers only touching the waist band.

"come on..." luke said, and michael smiled a bit, his eyes still closed.

"you're a real pain in the ass, you know?" michael laughed, and luke smiled, biting his lip.

"am i a pretty pain in the ass though?" luke asked, and michael looked over at his smiling face.

"you are a beautiful one, now come here.." michael said, and pulled luke closer to him, planting his lips on the younger boy's neck.

luke closed his eyes and breathed in quickly as he felt michael's hand on his crotch.

"relax, sweetheart," michael whispered, and luke did just what he was told.

luke let his hand wander below the blanket as he felt michael too.

"i wanna play..." luke giggled, and michael's lips detached from luke's shoulder as he laid back down on the pillow.

"of course you do. it's 3:40 in the morning. what else should i expect from luke hemmings?"

luke laughed, and scooted closer until his side was against michael's.

"i bet..." luke whispered, trailing his finger up michael's chest. "...that i could get you off before you could finish me off."

"a race?" michael asked.

"yeah."

"any rules?"

luke shook his head, and michael smirked, nodding.

"alright, but i can tell you, i've already got you beat." michael said, yanking luke's leg up so his legs were spread out.

luke shoved his hand down michael's boxers quickly, trying to get a head start.

luke watched as michael confidently took his time. the older boy reached over, pushing his finger into luke's mouth.

luke knew he shouldn't help michael, but whenever michael puts something in his mouth, he can't help but submit and do what he's supposed to do.

"thanks, baby.." michael said, pulling his middle finger from luke's mouth.

"michael, you can't- that's not fair. you can't finger me." luke whined, still tugging on michael.

"you said no rules, so i'm going to do whatever i want."

luke sighed, and felt michael's hand slip underneath his boxers.

luke instinctively spread his legs out further, earning a smile from michael.

"good boy..."

luke whined when michael took no time, but just pushed his finger inside luke.