Chapter 5:Birthday Girl

The last few weeks have been crazy in both a good and bad. From Alex trying to kill me and being part of a investigation. Then my brother getting out of prison.

Then meeting Tristan....

I don't know what's going on between us but we were getting really close. We haven't crossed any lines though just some harmless flirting.

But I'm glad today is my birthday I can finally focus on well.. Me.

I was at Juicys and I was throwing a big Red carpet theme party everybody was required to dress fancy. I was in the private dressing I was checking myself out the mirror I had on a long pink sparkly dress I wore a long silky blonde wig with pink eyeshadow and lipstick.

"I look good.", I said then did a small twirl.

"You sure do Ms. Birthday girl." I heard Tristan said.

"Hey," I said surprised as I turn around and saw him standing in the doorway.

He had on a black suit and he was holding some pink flowers I said thanks as he handed them to me I sat them down on the table beside me.

"I thought you was off tonight you didn't have to come I said blushing."

Of course he did I just said that to be nice but I was happy he did.

"I wanted to come he said."

The sexual tension was so thick you can slice it with a knife. I found my self with my back touching the table and starting into Tristan's dark eyes. Our faces were close to each other.

Right when I was tempted to lean in and introduce my lips to his...
The boss came in and told me it was time to get out on the floor for pictures and dances.

I told Tristan I would talk to him later and I exited the room.

(Damion pov)
I pulled up in my gold Cadillac as I showed up to Juicy's and hopped out I had on a grey suit and walked straight inside since its my baby sister's birthday and I was one of the VIP's.

Tonight I rolled solo I knew about my wife putting my sister out. It was painful to be behind bars and leaving my baby sister out in this cold world by herself.

But I'm glad I'm here now as I walked all I seen pink and gold everywhere yep that's my sister. Music was blasting and it was packed.

I tried looking for my sister but I couldn't find her so I decided to go to the bar and grabbed a drink. I walked up to the bar and I seen a fine light skin girl with straight red hair, red lips wearing a tight white dress.

"What can I get you she said smiling at me."

"What's your name?"I asked as I smiled back at her.

She told me her name was Sierra we then started talking and she seem like a really cool chick. I didn't tell I was married. As we talking another person came up trying to other a drink. So we exchanged numbers and I told her to hit me up later as I walked off.

[Hours later]

(Candy pov)
The party was starting to wind down and started to get empty.

Tristan and I were sitting in the back of the club on a leather couch just talking and laughing When his phone ringed he looked at the screen and by the look on his face I knew it was his wife.

He answered it and as he was talking I could hear yelling from the other end.

"Alright." I'll be home soon he said then hung up the phone.

"Is everything ok?"I asked.

He said yea and asked me if was riding home with him I told him I did then we walked out hopped in his truck and left.

When he pulled up to my apartment he walked me up the stairs.
"Thanks for everything," I said.

"Your very welcome he said kissing my hand.
We just stood there looking at each other. He ran his fingers through his hair.
"Well, I guess i'll talk to you..

Before he could finish I pressed my lips against his it just felt right.