Chapter 24:Too Deep

Tristan

I was feeling good as I was standing outside with candy the sky was dark as we were standing by my truck under the garage light.

Candy was looking good in her pink tank top and grey shorts with her hair down I honestly think she looks better when she's dressed simple.

"So what do you think?" she asked with a smile. On her face.

I gently grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me.

"I love it baby and I love you I kissed her.

A small kiss turned into a makeout session her hands were all over I felt like I was being touched by a unicorn. When we finally broke away for air.

"Hey didn't you say you had another gift for me in the bedroom I winked and smiled at her.
She looked surprised.

"Oh, yea I got something you're going to like bit her lip.

"Well let's go,"I said.

She was stumbling over so I let her climb on my back and I gave her a piggyback ride through the house I won't lie it was kinda a workout. I ran upstairs I slowed down a bit because I was about to hit our bedroom door. I busted the door to the room and Candy hopped on to the bed.

I couldn't take my eyes off her nice full boobs. I took my shirt off then layed on top of her kissing her and letting my hands explore her body.

THUD!

We looked up and seen that Damion busted in the room.

He had a look of fear and panic on his face.

"Tristan I need your help he said.

"What's going on Candy asked I finally got a good view of her eyes and they were bloodshot she wasn't drunk she was high.

"Just wait here baby I'll be back. I told her then I followed Damion out of the room.

"Whats going on I asked as I followed Damion to the guest room I don't know why but I felt like I was swimming I had to concentrate.
He said nothing as he opened the door.

My eyes filled with horror as My head cleared up when I saw Sierra laying on the floor unconscious.

"What the fuck man!" I shouted over the loud music.

Damion still had a panic look on his face.

"I don't know I think she was trying to drug me but she ended up OD or something.

I looked at him and shook my head.

"Get everyone out we got to take her to the hospital."

Damion looked at me like I was crazy.

"We cant take her to the hospital I'm not going to jail again."

"Trust me get everyone out now," I said firmly.

He gave me a hard look as he walked out of the room.

Once he left I closed the door and started checking Sierra pulse she wasn't dead but we needed to get her to the hospital sooner than later.

We were in a squeeze I couldn't call an ambulance because Damion is on probation and This would've looked bad on me and I just got my promotion. But I still wasn't going to let her die.

Soon I heard the music stop and ten minutes later Damion popped back into the room.

"Is everyone gone I asked.

"Yea they are. He told me.

I opened the door and looked down the hall as Damion picked up Sierra I moved out of the way as he walked in front of me. While he was walking down the stairs I cracked the door to my room and it was dark and I heard the fan blowing. Good Candy was sleep she can't know about this.

I quickly made it down the stairs and outside the front door once I made it outside I saw The headlights from Damion car he was sitting in the driver's seat. I hopped in on the passenger side I barely had time to shut the door as Damion quickly pulled off.

He kept his eyes on the road as I looked to see Sierra laying in the back seat her hair was all over and she was wearing a grey tank top and black shorts. It was quiet for most of the drive I was not expecting this not tonight. The hospital was fifteen minutes away when we were halfway there.

AHHH!
I jumped when I looked back and seen That the scream came from Sierra.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Damion shouted.

"Where am I! Sierra shouted.

I don't know why but I was not in the mood for this.

"OK SHUT UP EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!" I said frustrated.

Damion ended up pulling the car into a nearby Mcdonalds and parked in the parking lot.

I took a deep breath.

"Whats going on Sierra asked.

"You passed out and we were taking you to the hospital," I told her.

I saw her look at Damion through the side mirror on the car.

"Just take me home she said she sat up."

I started to feel hungry like haven't eaten all day.

"Yea but I'm getting some food first I said as Damion pulled into the drive-thru.