Chapter 12: We need to talk part 2

(Candy pov)
I was just sitting there as I looked at Tristan who was standing in front of me with a look of surprise on his face.

"What?"I said.

"I'm just surprised honestly I didn't think I could have kids."he said.

He told that he was infertile.
I looked him shocked

"Wait how is that possible?"I said.

We both looked at each other and we both knew this baby is his.

"So where do we go from here?he asked sitting next to me on the bed.

I shifted my legs to my chest and looked him.

"Do you want this?" I asked.

He looked back at me.

"Do you want this?" he said

"Yes, I do but I'm not trying to be a baby momma either," I explained.

"Carla, you are so much more to me than a baby momma," he said.

I was at loss for words..

It might've been the hormones running through my body as I kissed him

"I love you, Carla, he said.

"I love you too." surprised as the words came out of my mouth.

(Damion pov)
I was laying in a hospital bed I've been here for four days. I was in pain since I was shot in the arm and my side. I've talked to the cops but they keep claiming it was just a drive by but I knew it was personal I think I saw Alex on the passenger side of the car.

"Hey, big bro how you feeling?" I heard my little sister Carla's voice as she walked in.
She was wearing white jeans a pink sweater and she was wearing her hair in a ponytail she looks prettier when she dresses normal instead ofdressing like a barbie.

Her skin had a glow to it..

"I'm doing a lot better." I said

"That's good I heard you came in late last night so i came as soon as i could."

I looked at her confused.
"I've been here four days Carla."

"What? Tristan told me that early this morning you were emitted late last night."

That bastard i told him i wanted to see my sister and to tell her right away that i was here.

He looked me dead in my face and said he would tell her. He was probably hoping i would die but since I'm recovering he decided to tell her.

"Why are you with him?" i asked.

"Because i like him he's a good guy," she said.

"I don't think so.."

She shook her head

"Look I don't know what the issue between you and Tristan but you guys gotta get along."

"Why is that?" i said.

She looked at me.

"Because you're going to be an uncle." she smiled nervously.

I had nothing to say..

(Laura pov)
I was sitting in office room sitting at a long brown table sitting across from Tristan. We both had our lawyers sitting beside us.

I saw Tristan whisper something in his lawyer ear.

"Mr. Davis says he does not want to fight."The lawyer said.

I shook my head.

"Whatever."

He slided me some paper to read and sign.

As i read them it stated that I get to keep the house but i would have to pay the property taxes. It also read that he wants 50 percent of the money in the bank accounts.

"You got to be kidding me," i said.

"Ms. Michel will be opened to giving Mr. Davis 20 percent." my lawyer stated.

"The agreement is 50 percent or the property will go to Mr.Davis."His lawyer said.

I said nothing and signed the papers then left the room.

If he wants a divorce fine I have a surprise planned for him...